• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker centre patrons harassed & coerced to return trays

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time NEA will implement a new programme to educate Sinkies who use the public toilets..

NEA officers and volunteers will stand besides the urinal and observe you while you're urinating.. If you forgot to flush, an NEA volunteer will kindly remind you to press the toilet flush button after you zipped up your pants..

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were there. I will fuck them(orange T-Shirt).

I'm at tamp round mart this week for bf...yes, the orange t are pests...make me tulan until any orange shirter comes near, I wil tell them get away, not interested, don't disturb, not going to do it before they can open their mouth...but as they are all young boys and gals (most of them really look blur f and probably being pycho to be volunteer ), so control really hard not to f them...

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, food was delivered to the table after one has ordered the food at hawker's centres which made it unnecessary to 'CHOPE' seats. Then it changed to SELF SERVICE, where customers had to carry their trays of food and hunt for an empty seat in a crowded food court.

The legal question of the onus of liability should a food tray of HOT FOOD in glass or breakable food containers spilling onto another customer scalding or cutting them with broken glass in a busy food court has never been tested!

With an ageing population in Singapore, the likelihood of a heavily laden food tray containing a bowl of HOT SOUP dropped from the shaky, weak and unsteady hands of a senior citizen over the head of a child seated at a table may become a frequent occurrence and not 1 in 50 years!

Now they want customers to return the used food trays! When food trays are returned, there is the INCREASED likelihood that the cleaners will miss CLEANING and DISINFECTING the table that has been vacated as the food tray is not on the table anymore or another desperate customer has already sat down at the uncleaned table in a busy food court. That would be very unhygienic.

So would NEA then expect customers to clean the tables after returning food trays as the next to do list in their AGENDA?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, food was delivered to the table after one has ordered the food at hawker's centres which made it unnecessary to 'CHOPE' seats. Then it changed to SELF SERVICE, where customers had to carry their trays of food and hunt for an empty seat in a crowded food court.

The legal question of the onus of liability should a food tray of HOT FOOD in glass or breakable food containers spilling onto another customer scalding or cutting them with broken glass in a busy food court has never been tested!

With an ageing population in Singapore, the likelihood of a heavily laden food tray containing a bowl of HOT SOUP dropped from the shaky, weak and unsteady hands of a senior citizen over the head of a child seated at a table may become a frequent occurrence and not 1 in 50 years!

Now they want customers to return the used food trays! When food trays are returned, there is the INCREASED likelihood that the cleaners will miss CLEANING and DISINFECTING the table that has been vacated as the food tray is not on the table anymore or another desperate customer has already sat down at the uncleaned table in a busy food court. That would be very unhygienic.

So would NEA then expect customers to clean the tables after returning food trays as the next to do list in their AGENDA?

Yes, you are suppose to be gracious, when eating at a Food Court, you are suppose to bring along your cleaning cloth & like your "nag(NEA)", next you are to wash the crockery & cutlery too! or be fined!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are suppose to be gracious, when eating at a Food Court, you are suppose to bring along your cleaning cloth & like your "nag(NEA)", next you are to wash the crockery & cutlery too! or be fined!

to save more $ ( or in order for the scavengers to make more $) they would switch on fewer lights to cut down electricity usage.
that's the time you can go one step further than being gracious. you can dine like the high class in the 1st world.
just bring you own candles and a friend who play the violin when dining at the hc.
lit the candle and tell you friend to play Bach while you eat. there you have arrived.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time NEA will implement a new programme to educate Sinkies who use the public toilets..

NEA officers and volunteers will stand besides the urinal and observe you while you're urinating.. If you forgot to flush, an NEA volunteer will kindly remind you to press the toilet flush button after you zipped up your pants..

I would like a female (preferably hot) NEA officer observe the glory of my manhood while I pee. When I'm done, I would let her gargle my dick and suck it clean.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would like a female (preferably hot) NEA officer observe the glory of my manhood while I pee. When I'm done, I would let her gargle my dick and suck it clean.

lianbeng asked: u want to roleplay ng boon gay n cecilia sue?:biggrin: or alvin tan n vivian lee or edison n gillian?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on lah. Graciousness is nurtured since young one. When the sinkie parents are coward and lick balls to earn a living, how do you expect their children to be gracious.

This is a good example to show that if sinkie failed in their attempt to be human beings, putting someone there to tell them to be gracious is useless. It only makes everyone looks silly.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng will not hesitate to throw trays at those cleaners! :biggrin: lai lah! kia lu ah?
do not kill the messenger because you hate the message........
Direct hatred at the fucking pappy cronies......cleaning contractors/companies who exploit the cleaners.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to save more $ ( or in order for the scavengers to make more $) they would switch on fewer lights to cut down electricity usage.
that's the time you can go one step further than being gracious. you can dine like the high class in the 1st world.
just bring you own candles and a friend who play the violin when dining at the hc.
lit the candle and tell you friend to play Bach while you eat. there you have arrived.

Throw in, Pate, Foie Gras & Truffles, we will have fine dinning, don't forget to get that Civil Servants who took a course of French Cooking to cook a few simple dishes..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let me tell you, that is a pipe dream, most of them are portly, pudgy Aunties...who will not hesitate to bite your manhood off!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng saves the cleaner the trouble of clearing trays! just take the bowl/plate n utensils n go somewhere else to eat lor - maybe void deck or bus-stop?:biggrin: then leave everything there lor.

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the places I frequent to eat, most cleaners are old and some wobbled even when walking and they push the trolley as if they are leaning on it to support themselves while doing their rounds.

I don't think they would want to work if not for the fact that they might have hefty medical bills to pay.

When we return our trays, these cleaners can have some momentary help to ease their workload but............

If these jobs shrink when the return tray campaign works then how are they going to support themselves?

It is also not an ideal scenario that our elderlys have to work.

I do not think for a moment that anything will work in this current stalemate.

Of course, if they are foreign cleaners, probbaly, people can react decisively.

I would act accordingly to the situation presented to me.

The government wants people to use their intellectual and moral spatial reasoning abilities to come to a black and white conclusion.

I think that's not adviseable.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah. Graciousness is nurtured since young one. When the sinkie parents are coward and lick balls to earn a living, how do you expect their children to be gracious.

This is a good example to show that if sinkie failed in their attempt to be human beings, putting someone there to tell them to be gracious is useless. It only makes everyone looks silly.

right.
how can a nation of emotionless , obedient fools become gracious.
especially having live in the climate of fear.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng was bringing my tray to the clearing point after lunch today when the cleaner auntie shouted at me: eh! siao eh! mai kaypoh lah! wah bo kang cho liao!:biggrin: translated: eh! mad fellow! don't be a busybody lah! i no job liao!

Last edited: