• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has your Insurance Company given you assurance?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prudential has on its website, though specifically mentioning that their exposure is insignificant to the ML, Lehman and AIG crisis. Can't say it's convincing enough. Would be if they say exposure to the global credit crisis. But what to do? So far at least safe for now. I'm vested so hope they are really prudent as their name suggests :confused::biggrin:

Statement
Lehman, Merrill Lynch, AIG Crisis
Prudential Singapore wants to assure policyholders that the Prudential Group is in a strong and healthy position. Ours is a long-term business, and one that has been, and will continue to be, managed for the long-term benefit of our customers.

Our life insurance business is not directly linked to the issues currently affecting the market. With regards to Lehman, Merrill Lynch and AIG stocks, Prudential’s exposure is insignificant in the context of the Group’s total assets under management.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the funny thing is prudential name was not mentioned in the turmoil recently why sudden pose a statment?

juz resume ur daily business.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
the funny thing is prudential name was not mentioned in the turmoil recently why sudden pose a statment?

I guess that'll be the question on all insurance policy holders after the AIA debacle. Sort of to prevent long queues at their offices. I'm sure some ah peks and ah mgs would have made visits there.