• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harassed and Intimidated – SMRT Bus Drivers and NGO Volunteer File Police Report

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 4 Ah thiong SMRT drivers file police report against police

Bro I think they Kena follow by IU . yes you are right nowadays those intel officers no standard . from one look u know they are police officers . They love to carry black sling bag , wear track shoe and have muti-national in their group ... Easy to spot them :wink:

Bro, bo IU liao. Nowadays sound more kilat. They are known as Police Intelligence Department. In CID, they are supported by Intelligence Division/CID. In the land divisions, Division Intelligence Branch.

Sound seepay kilat but all useless when it comes to real intel. What can you get from the intel boys when they are not familiar with the ground and personalities involved? The people whom they want to cultivate see them no-up. And they always use the same MO to cultivate their subjects.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, bo IU liao. Nowadays sound more kilat. They are known as Police Intelligence Department. In CID, they are supported by Intelligence Division/CID. In the land divisions, Division Intelligence Branch.

Sound seepay kilat but all useless when it comes to real intel. What can you get from the intel boys when they are not familiar with the ground and personalities involved? The people whom they want to cultivate see them no-up. And they always use the same MO to cultivate their subjects.

Thanks for the infor .. I didn't know Bo IU Liao . during my time in IDU .. We often receive infor from IU to conduct ambush together with the CNB .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the infor .. I didn't know Bo IU Liao . during my time in IDU .. We often receive infor from IU to conduct ambush together with the CNB .

IUs was in the 90s. Towards 2000, they 'upgraded' themselves. In name. Not capabilities.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U mean like the position prime minister mentor ? :wink: what a nice name :wink:

I prefer Bus Captain! Must be the lowest paid captains in town. Even captains in restaurants and eating places command better salaries than Bus Captains.

Maybe, just maybe, in the near future, cleaners will be known as Hygiene Captain.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I prefer Bus Captain! Must be the lowest paid captains in town. Even captains in restaurants and eating places command better salaries than Bus Captains.

Maybe, just maybe, in the near future, cleaners will be known as Hygiene Captain.

Ah long - financial planner
Drug pusher - recreational doctor
Pimp - entertainment recruiter

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have info that its MOM thugs making sure the tiongs stay out of trouble. Home team all japan cars one.

saynomorepls

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have info that its MOM thugs making sure the tiongs stay out of trouble. Home team all japan cars one.

hmm sound like you are right. Think this shit thing is MOM's baby. Why the police come into picture...MOM guys sure no experience. Go limkopi also kana caught kekekeke