• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Father's Day !!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
10450552_726143267448382_7384355057701446742_n.jpg

Happy Father’s Day to all fathers!

Fathers play an important role in a child’s life. I have always tried to be there for my children as my father has been there for me. Long after I had grown up, he gave me wise advice and taught me many important values.

My best wishes to all fathers. Have a great day celebrating with your families! – LHL

(ST Photo © Singapore Press Holdings Limited. Reproduced with permission.)

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
from a good wisher..

Your family has been great fathers to this nation. There are many negative comments, can't please everyone, just let them be feedback and charge ahead to chart our nation to a greater cause, our future generations will thank u for all the things u have sowed for them. Wish u in good health!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the father is righteous, have principle, honest and return the CPF money back to their CPF members then it is worthy to honor them.

There are fathers that have their CPF locked up and say what you like it sadden these fathers not to able to share their after 55 age with their children with their CPF money.

So please, have heart and soul to honour those fathers turned 55 and most of them need the money to live by and on.

10450552_726143267448382_7384355057701446742_n.jpg

Happy Father’s Day to all fathers!

Fathers play an important role in a child’s life. I have always tried to be there for my children as my father has been there for me. Long after I had grown up, he gave me wise advice and taught me many important values.

My best wishes to all fathers. Have a great day celebrating with your families! – LHL

(ST Photo © Singapore Press Holdings Limited. Reproduced with permission.)

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do the honor thing and respect people wish to have their CPF money when they turn 55. It is a father sin to hold back people CPF money.

from a good wisher..

Your family has been great fathers to this nation. There are many negative comments, can't please everyone, just let them be feedback and charge ahead to chart our nation to a greater cause, our future generations will thank u for all the things u have sowed for them. Wish u in good health!