• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Chinese New Year to Old farts here. Ang Bao for you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
555, Knn, cant wait to see who this 44 year old balless old fart sinkie rite? Dont worry. Will fast forward by another 5% unmosiac.

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
maxresdefault.jpg

your son buying for you sibo?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, i am buying the baby version for my son. However, i have to warn you. Old farts who wear diapers have emotional problems. That is my experience.
Not sorry to say, wait all your students know about you, all dont want to tuition from you. Then how? All die lor

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all sbf bros, me will be busy next few days. Got assignment in Sattahip. Just do me a favor and keep this thread up. Korb Khun Laai Laai Der (many many thank you)

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning and Happy Chinese new year on the 2nd day.

I would like to introduce brands of adult diapers for old farts and the first one is Wellness.

absorbent-underwear.png

I don't know about you but the Wellness reminds me of Kotex Freedom. Both of them kinds of fall on the same feel.

If you look closely at package covers, it says " Regain Confidence". Obviously, this diaper is designed for people without confidence and with inferiority complex.

After you put it on, confidence comes back promptly with additional comfort. WOW, they really know how to sell. And it will not hurt your pocket too for those with huge dose of inferiority complex, you can wear 2 at the same time affordably.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another brand is called "Relax"

Custom-Design-Adult-diaper-packing-bag-with.jpg_350x350.jpg

This is designed for people who has emotional issues and cannot relax. After you put it on, you will feel a sense of calm, peace and serenity (senility).

They claimed that it is EXTRA DRY. If an old farts started to have emotional outburst when they forget to change it, this Extra Dry feature will keep your diaper comfortable for another day or 2 and delay your nonsensical outburst for another couple of days.

Very good.

I am not sure if they are as comfortable as Wellness as there isn't any claim on that.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
628365ec02.jpg

Here is another perfect brand for old farts. It is called "HOPE". I don't think i need to explain too much on this. Hope is a very positive thing for old farts.

If you look closely at the cover, it also say " Unisex". It means it is for Male and Female. Obviously, this is targeted for couples. If you have any relationship problems with your The Other Half. You can rest assured that once the both of you put them on, any relationship issues will disappear in an instant. This is the PERFECT Valentine's day gift!!! Both of you will feel the CONNECTION again.

This diaper is good for relationship problems such as:

1. very old fart and very young woman - the woman only interested in the money and not the person. Once put it on, the girl will sure look at how young and handsome you are and even willing to earn money for you.

2. sour marriage - it is very understandable that after years of marriage, the spark is no more. So with this diaper, new sparks will fly. They have the holographic technology to transform old farts into your younger self again. which also means that humping each other will not be gross anymore.

3. constant quarrel couple - female don't give sex and constant nagging. male pissed off due to lack of sex. Worry no more. This diaper will have the ability to enhance you hormones that is great to build up the desire for humping.

Sorry, i can't think of anymore examples, there are too much to list. But this product is good for such purpose. You get the idea.

Last edited:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
81bsiznQyAL._SY679_.jpg

This one is called "Friends". This is designed for Old farts gathering. They will wear this diaper to meet up and talked about the Glory of their PAST for the next 12 hours if they have the stamina for that. Very suitable for old farts in this forum.

They can talk about stuffs that happens eons ago and post videos with people having weird hairstyle and fashion at that time.
They will mentioned and hugely stress on the success and glory of their achievement in the past such as able to erect for hours until the girl beg for mercy. something like that in the line of egoistic nonsense. Or just simply the past.
Maybe we should call this "Back to the Past" diaper.

Last edited: