• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Birthday to Hsien Loong...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But it was shown in the bottom of main page that its hsien loong bird day today leh...so i send my wishes lor..:biggrin:

Then everyday start threads for every birthday member?
Cny first day you wish me happy new year I no wish to reply with something nasty.

jw5

Loyal
Then everyday start threads for every birthday member?
Cny first day you wish me happy new year I no wish to reply with something nasty.

Today is really pinky's birthday 10 Feb.
He turns 61 today.
Time to retire and spend more time with his exceptional family.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He turns 61 today.

People of his age should retire and enjoy his life. So much wealth but cannot kio kway, everyday still have to let people curse :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He turns 61 today.

You are so forgiving....
I want his wealth to be confiscated and them royal charged with crimes of humanity.