• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy 44th birthday

Lydia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not born a Singaporean. I spent my early years in a neighbouring country where I was treated as a second class citizen. I remember the school principal coming to class and asking the teacher how the Bumiputera students were doing , happily ignoring the rest of us.

If England is to Shakespeare a jeweled isle, then Singapore is for me a star, small and sparkly.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not born a Singaporean. I spent my early years in a neighbouring country where I was treated as a second class citizen. I remember the school principal coming to class and asking the teacher how the Bumiputera students were doing , happily ignoring the rest of us.

If England is to Shakespeare a jeweled isle, then Singapore is for me a star, small and sparkly.

You remain a star in your mind...no problem!

While Ho Ching use your money to invest in sparkling jewels!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ahh im so happy for you Lydia, so when the mats invade us i am going to hand to you my rifle which you can shoot at them while i make my ermmm "exit", i shall remember you fondly when i am safe on board a vessel 2,000 nautical miles away from here :smile:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Lydia, welcum to this goddamn forum. Here we have nice, polite, pple who will always offer advice & lend a helping hand to those in need especially FTs. I am also glad u have created this wonderful thread which is appropriate in this VERY PRO-PAPee forum. Hope you get positive feedbacks from the wonderful pple here. :smile:

:rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born a Singaporean. I spent my early years in a country where I was treated as a second class citizen. I remember the fakers keep telling us that we should welcome Foreign Talents and simply ignoring the rest of the local. It is NS for local, jobs for FT always.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

220ap_temasek.jpg

Do you think she is beautiful? If yes, Singapore is for you.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Singaporean true and true but I have never been treated like a first class citizen leh. I serve the army but at work my bosses are Malaysian, then Hongkie and never have I have a Singaporean boss.
The first generation Ministers were all Malaysian except for one.

junkmail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am born a Singaporean. I used to spend my years being proud of this country, where there are no bumiputras, having an honest government that does not use its absolute power to reward its officials with massive public money. Giving her people pure clean water to drink. Ensuring jobs to singaporeans, born and bred. Managing our nation's money with prudence.

If that neighbouring country is to Lydia a jewelled state, then Singapore is for me a star, small and sparkly, fast catching up in terms of brillance.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Welcome Lydia...welcome to paradise, where the bumiputras here are treated worst than you....

By now you should be rich, I know a few non-bumpitras of a certain land, work here a few years, is able to buy a swanky house with a patio, an imported car...and yet complain that back home, they are treated as 2nd class citizens..

Welcome to PARAdiSe...:wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank u lydia for your comments, so when do you plan to takeup SGP citizenship?

u know the sgp i grew up with looks completely different now compared to the past.

i dunno, that's when it's less crowded.

the gabramen dun really gabra that much, even if they did, we could just easily ignore them....but now the gabramen wants huge paycheck just to administer the country...

while at the same time standards drop tremendously because most of their policies are basically enriching the state coffers. at the same time the blue collar paychecks are kept to the lowest despite having the developed country per capita income.

now why do they work so hard to suck the peasants monies? so that they could throw away 260 billions into foreign companies to boost up their own egos?

you know sgp is really nice with the singaporeans, now it's divided between locals and foreigners.

a friend once said, singapore is really nice with the char kway teows, laksa...without the gabramen. why? because they want to make it hell for all citizens. making them focus on money, properties and etc. do you think they have a choice? no.

so many prefer to leave the country, basically people want more living space and more freedom in their lives. who cares if they are second class citizens as long as the govt. there doesn't bother them and sucking them dry financially. at least they can live like normal people and stay in a normal house (not pigeon holes) and drive a normal car (very affordable) without getting into too much debt, making them dun have smiles on their faces everday they go to work...LOL..

besides, staying in the equator is really uncomfortable man...why get stuck in stuffy air-con rooms when you can enjoy natural air-con cool comfort 24x7?

tioh boh?

Last edited:

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Lydia dear,

Welcome to a country where Chinese is the majority and be happy.

Allow me to inform you that Singapore is now Leeapore, it maybe small, but they are paying BIG money[to the Leelatives at least].

Here everything is according to merit and all are equal if you are not Leelative.

This country is run Japanese style so, take off your blouse and stay for awhile, Freedom of speech is if you tell lky's men that the opposition politicians are no good.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

i hope your pockets are deep :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh boy, look at how UK have changed throughout the years...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mW0aF7ueu7M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mW0aF7ueu7M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure that she will become a Singaporean

That way, her sons will serve National Service and do ICT every year until they are 40 or 50!