• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happiness at last !

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, can intro the sister? Sigh, my ex say wants to visit me here after I told her I'm going to china ah. I become citizen suddenly all this mei mei want to meet me. So confused who to chose.

Too late.

Sister married to an Aussie boy and remained in Osaka. Very productive, got 3 kids oreidi. Too many by Japan standard.:biggrin:
But now it seems that Australia is a better place to bring up the kids, so want to return.

Trying to apply for Perth College for kids, $7000 fees a year. I did suggest that for primary school, can go to public schools first.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too late.

Sister married to an Aussie boy and remained in Osaka. Very productive, got 3 kids oreidi. Too many by Japan standard.:biggrin:
But now it seems that Australia is a better place to bring up the kids, so want to return.

Trying to apply for Perth College for kids, $7000 fees a year. I did suggest that for primary school, can go to public schools first.

Oh, nevermind then, I have a hard time deciding on the mei meis now. Sigh, life is good when you have to decide who to marry. whahahaha

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You did a good job of ignoring the dumbf**k.. hahaha..

????
where?
you mean that 他妈的臭屄? 不是天天肏他妈去了吗?就当他放屁就是了。别理他,当他没屁眼需要在着发泄就是了。看他着么回答。

Would be very surprise if he knows how to read that. whahahaahah

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
????
where?

Wahaha.. 他不会回答, 因为他是个笨白痴 !! haha

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
????
Where?
You mean that 他妈的臭屄? 不是天天肏他妈去了吗?就当他放屁就是了。别理他,当他没屁眼需要在着发泄就是了。看他着么回答。

would be very surprise if he knows how to read that. Whahahaahah

他有精神病, 不要理他

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
????
where?

Hey, I have placed him under the ignored list.. We shall have peace now !

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
they might be failures but you sound like a lunatic! heh heh..............

This thread is all about migrant losers like arse168, neddy, ash007 who failed big time in kangaroo land and now have to spend their time talking big online.

It is obvious in real life they are living a terrible life in kangaroo land n r tryying to preserve their dignity by trying to showoff here.

Dumbfucks, congrats on your whole family kena cancer. Hahaha.

ozeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I'm right!

I'm sorry to hear that your whole family is dying from cancer.

Do you really want to fuck your mother's chee bye? What a dickhead!

erm. maybe u rite? i not sure.

but not forgetting this : ozeman, fuck your mother chee bye. congrats on your whole family kena cancer :oIo:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I'm right!

I'm sorry to hear that your whole family is dying from cancer.

Do you really want to fuck your mother's chee bye? What a dickhead!

Yo Ozeman.. you shoould ignore the low level retard.. Look at his swearing - no brainer statement is taught by his family. Oops !

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Phew.. after 1yr of weekendz renov work, my internal renov is coming to an end.. final carpet will be laid by next week, following valuer report..

Thereafter, "chi-ching" walk to the bank to cash out money.. hehe.. Quick tell me which stock to buy ??

Oh yes, must clean up my 6 burners and get ready for a barbie in Sept !!!!

In Nov, my new prince arrival !!! Dec to Feb - my happy paternity leave !!

Happiness at last !

Congrats mate :smile:

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo Ozeman.. you shoould ignore the low level retard.. Look at his swearing - no brainer statement is taught by his family. Oops !

i agree...the only way to stop trolls is to ignore them. they feed on replies. the more one replies, the more the trolls respond.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is all about migrant losers like arse168, neddy, ash007, ozeman (muslim pig) who failed big time in kangaroo land and now have to spend their time talking big online.

It is obvious in real life they are living a terrible life in kangaroo land n r tryying to preserve their dignity by trying to showoff here.

Dumbfucks, congrats on your whole family kena cancer. Hahaha.:oIo::oIo:

What wrong with you!!:mad:

why you anyhow scold people! Don't pm me to scold me anymore ok! I will complain to admin!:mad:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should do that and get the moderator to ban them for life :wink:

I kena pm a skull photo. Not sure how the troll did it, maybe IT people can tell me.

This thread is all about the split-personality troll and it is more fun to annoy them, esp when we have move forward in life and the troll is still stuck in the m&d. :biggrin:

Worse, USA is moving backward and the more they cut taxes, the faster they move backwards. :biggrin:

Some of postings may be provocative to Singaporeans, but I have to thank the SAF officers who advise me to migrate if I have a chance. :biggrin: They are right.