• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happening inside Alex Au gay sauna

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear All
This may make you feel disgusted but this is the first time in my life that I went to a gay sauna, it was wet and dark inside the steam room, there are guys having sex inside, but i was not with them,but I am sure people cum in there and there must be sperm on the floor, I stood there, and someone gave me oral sex for about 2 or 3 minutes. when I got out, I found out there was a wound on my leg, it was a dry closed wound on lower part of my leg, but when I took shower earlier, I felt some slight pain on it , maybe because the water made it open or the hot steam in the steam room made it open?so the water on the floor must be with someone's sperm in it, and I think when I walk, the water might spray on my wound, I am so scared now, because this sauna is so popular and so many people having group sex in it, I am very scared that the sperm will get into my wound,then I will get HIV.....
Should I go for test now? please help me. I am not a promiscious person, I have not had any real sex since last June..... but I am so scared now...

A humourless posting that is obviously written by a melodramatic lying nutcase.

By the way, Extremist, I understand that as a general rule you don't post anything anti-establishment or remotely critical of the PAP, and that's perfectly okay. But you might want to consider using a different writing style from those chaps in Fabrications About the PAP.

Linking #freemyinternet to the Guy Fawkes/Messiah story is typical of that group and you copied that angle wholesale. That's just an example.

The homophobic/male chauvinist angle is also quite typical of FAP, as you're surely very well aware.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A humourless posting that is obviously written by a melodramatic lying nutcase.

By the way, Extremist, I understand that as a general rule you don't post anything anti-establishment or remotely critical of the PAP, and that's perfectly okay. But you might want to consider using a different writing style from those chaps in Fabrications About the PAP.

Linking #freemyinternet to the Guy Fawkes/Messiah story is typical of that group and you copied that angle wholesale. That's just an example.

The homophobic/male chauvinist angle is also quite typical of FAP, as you're surely very well aware.

iluvsinkapoor must wear an artificial to get in.

hahahaha........