• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hahaha 2 老处女 金兰姐妹 Chua Mui Hoong and Chua Lee Hoong are still Singles

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sacrificed themselves to the cause,they are supposed to be virgin nuns exemplifying purity and sanctity.

When they passed on, their bye chee will b removed n hang up at the gates of sph arse a sign of lespect n pinkie will follow ancient emperor to lick them as a reminder of how to b a good leader.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When they passed on, their bye chee will b removed n hang up at the gates of sph arse a sign of lespect n pinkie will follow ancient emperor to lick them as a reminder of how to b a good leader.

They will make plaster moulds of their vaginas and then display them as a modern art piece in a museum.

Think of the awesome takings from ticket revenue! Fantastic way to celebrate SG50.

The pen is indeed mightier than the sword. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They will make plaster moulds of their vaginas and then display them as a modern art piece in a museum.

been there, done that by a jap woman.....

image.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chua char bor reminded me of a blind date i went 2 months back, was totally turned off cos this particular date, her hair is very oily, maciam comb with brylcreem, serious, not kidding. :biggrin::eek: i try to imagine making love to her while having our dinner, i just cannot do it. :eek:

Are you trying to make Krafty horny ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this chua char bor reminded me of a blind date i went 2 months back, was totally turned off cos this particular date, her hair is very oily, maciam comb with brylcreem, serious, not kidding. :biggrin::eek: i try to imagine making love to her while having our dinner, i just cannot do it. :eek:

U prefer she use tancho or her saliva intead?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
And before them there was Tan Sai Siong, but her skills pale in comparison to these 2 sisters. A big regret is not knowing how she looks like. Anyone has photo? I googled her but I cant find any. Very reclusive!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And before them there was Tan Sai Siong, but her skills pale in comparison to these 2 sisters. A big regret is not knowing how she looks like. Anyone has photo? I googled her but I cant find any. Very reclusive!!

this one????

image.jpg