• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GVGT] Schoolboy pangsai at Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station.

Sai_Tang

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously, this is the HK MTR's fault! So ridiculous as a public transport hub that the MTR station have no toilet facility at all for the passengers, and not even a sign board to help foreign visitors find a nearest toilet. The poor boy had a diarrhea had tried with help of friends to disrupt their train trip to find toilet at the station, but wasted much time no toilet nor sign board were found! What to do? Sue the MTR?

How the HK authority past the MTR operating license with their station is lack of this important facility.

Chow PAP MRT also at some stations no toilets, and the CB Saw Piak Har converted the only toilet into a retail space! We were forced to look for toilet at nearby shopping mall!

For this HK incident the bastard MTR staff replied they can let passengers use their INTERNAL STAFF TOILET if requested!

HK is a fucked up place!

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/尖沙咀港鐵站大堂有男童便溺-職員派人清理-124258941.html

尖沙咀港鐵站大堂有男童便溺 職員派人清理

香港電台-港聞

2.6k 人追蹤

2018年7月28日 下午8:42

有男童下午在尖沙咀港鐵站便溺,港鐵職員到場勸止,以及派清潔人員清理。
根據社交平台上的片段所見,有人懷疑於港鐵站大堂的角落便溺,同行的有幾個身穿同款藍色上衣和戴帽的男童以及一個男子。他當時以普通話回應拍片者,指涉事男童當時肚子不適。
港鐵表示,尖沙咀客務中心職員下午一時半接獲乘客報告,職員到場勸止男童,並安排清潔人員清理,有關人士之後離開車站。
港鐵表示,現時部分車站設有公共洗手間供乘客使用,至於無洗手間的車站,乘客有需要可聯絡職員借用。

There is a boy's note in the lobby of the MTR station in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Radio Television Hong Kong - Hong Kong News
2.6k person tracking
• July 28, 2018, 8:42 PM

A boy was at the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station in the afternoon. The MTR staff came to the scene to advise and send cleaning staff to clean up.

According to the footage on the social platform, some people suspected that there was a corner in the lobby of the MTR station. There were several boys wearing the same blue shirt and hat and a man. He responded to the filmmaker in Mandarin, referring to the boy’s discomfort at the time.

The MTR said that the staff of the Tsim Sha Tsui Customer Service Centre received a passenger report at 1:30 pm. The staff arrived to advise the boy and arranged cleaning staff to clean up. The person concerned then left the station.

The MTR said that some public toilets are now available for passengers at some stations. As for the stations without toilets, passengers can contact the staff for borrowing.

Sai_Tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Train Station No JAMBAN?!

I will go shit some where else but bring back my shit in plastic bag to throw at their office!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Train Station No JAMBAN?!

I will go shit some where else but bring back my shit in plastic bag to throw at their office!

Have you been to Hong Kong? Never mind the nearest rapid trains, Malaysia, Philippines ...Thailand? Go find out where the Jamban is located. I have taken a photo of the Jamban at Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, KL, the JAMBAN. From the station platform you cant see the beautiful JAMBAN right across the road, you have to exit the station using the overhead bridge into Lot 10, go out use the toilet...one catch, you don't finish you 'business' in 20 mins, the door AUTOMATICALLY OPEN & the dense traffic plus train commuters will see you. The nearest toilet is out of the station a distance to Sungai Wang Shopping mall...long walk. That is KL...try Bangkok or Manila...You are spoilt with the nice conveniently provided toilets here.

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
hollandvillagemrt.jpg

Sai_Tang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you been to Hong Kong? Never mind the nearest rapid trains, Malaysia, Philippines ...Thailand? Go find out where the Jamban is located. I have taken a photo of the Jamban at Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, KL, the JAMBAN. From the station platform you cant see the beautiful JAMBAN right across the road, you have to exit the station using the overhead bridge into Lot 10, go out use the toilet...one catch, you don't finish you 'business' in 20 mins, the door AUTOMATICALLY OPEN & the dense traffic plus train commuters will see you. The nearest toilet is out of the station a distance to Sungai Wang Shopping mall...long walk. That is KL...try Bangkok or Manila...You are spoilt with the nice conveniently provided toilets here.

In China all stations got multiple toilets.

But in some cases, I fail to find some of them, even though the sign boards directed me to walk down that walkway, I went all the way down, over there saw similar sign board pointing opposite direction, meaning I had over-shot walking, walked back saw nothing again. CB! Some one had blocked away the toilet entrance or WAF? Gave up! Go to other zone to find then got toilet. This example MAGIC TOILET SIGNS was in B1 level of Shenzhen Dong-Men Station, I think Exit D. Really Black Magic! I walked the same stretch of shops, several time, this end pointed that end, that end point this end, but where the fuck is Jamban? Got 4th Dimension?!