• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy with knife kills 4 inside train, man with umbrella confronts him with aunties

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If they can find their way to scene ...if they can't make it, they will claim traffic jam lah.

they had to travel to the other side of Jurong West and go to the Prisons to p[ick up the gurkhas....halway one of them need to pangsai....then someone has to go ATM....and along the way they lost the ambulance where some of the others are "resting" inside

jin chueh lee-you..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only killed four? That's nothing compared to what this Japanese guy did in 2008. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

He killed 3 driving a truck into them, He stabbed dead 4 so total dead is 7 this guy in the subway killed 4 cos he didn't drive anything and he injured many others. Not bad at all.

Too bad Hong Kong got no death sentence. This killer will have free meals and lodging provided for by Hong Kong taxpayers for the rest of his life.

Malaysia police will just shoot him and be done with it. No need to waste tax money to go to court and all.

That occured in taiwan cos they spoke mandarin but yeah it happened in taiwan.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the guy was subdued by passengers in the platform area then the police arrived. in life, one is not protected against bad luck. plane can go missing. driving is dangerous. take mrt, can meet psychopath in killing spree. treasure your fucking life.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He killed 3 driving a truck into them, He stabbed dead 4 so total dead is 7 this guy in the subway killed 4 cos he didn't drive anything and he injured many others. Not bad at all.

don't know if he got any victims in the platform area ? but if he killed 4 and wounded 22 in less than 4 minutes from front to end of the train which included one 40 seconds stand-off. that is 1 victim, every 8 seconds. that is a great hit ratio.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't know if he got any victims in the platform area ? but if he killed 4 and wounded 22 in less than 4 minutes from front to end of the train which included one 40 seconds stand-off. that is 1 victim, every 8 seconds. that is a great hit ratio.

I hope they have a video of that. The cctv should have recorded that down.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad Hong Kong got no death sentence. This killer will have free meals and lodging provided for by Hong Kong taxpayers for the rest of his life.

Malaysia police will just shoot him and be done with it. No need to waste tax money to go to court and all.

this is taiwan.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the guy was subdued by passengers in the platform area then the police arrived. in life, one is not protected against bad luck. plane can go missing. driving is dangerous. take mrt, can meet psychopath in killing spree. treasure your fucking life.

Agree. Life is fragile and unpredictable. Live it to the max.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope they have a video of that. The cctv should have recorded that down.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FQi_RSmFSoE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the killer tried to flee when the train arrived at the station. some passengers bravely confronted him and eventually took him down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read in the papers that he targeted the vital area by slashing their neck and chest area. That is why he managed to kill so many so fast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah must learn to survey the environment frequently and cannot play with handphone on the road or in the train..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
easier said than done. i can't do it. many people become bitter and joyless with age. life is very hard.

Agree. Life is very hard, esp in S'pore. But lan lan bo pien. Visit the wards in hospitals and you will appreciate what you have or dont have. Whenever I spot someone my age or younger in a wheelchair, I say, heng ah! Uncle can still walk without assistance.