• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess Which Race likes to find fault in Mudland...

Nasi Lemak

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;o6sxUREAIzg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6sxUREAIzg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the chinese & indians fault lah! If they don't behave the way they had behave, the mats would never have formed their religious police force to tackle such issues lah!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP government have ensure such incidents will not happen in Singapore, religious and racial harmony has become part of the Singaporean core.

409223_362802880412805_100000492883350_1430042_255131243_n.jpg

"The Sri Mariamman Temple, located in the heart of Chinatown, had invited 105 less fortunate senior citizens to drop in for a reunion lunch celebration.

This is the 10th time that the temple has been hosting this yearly event.

'I feel happy to be here. They are very hospitable and they care for us,' said Mr Soo Beng Wah, 65, a Banyan Home resident who attended the event for the third time yesterday." - ST

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have just lured those stupid mats in close up the door & whac k the living daylight out of them & hand them over to the police for trespassing! Plenty of Indian & chinese top position policemen in the forces that would be glad to handle the case lah!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would those who oppose the PAP government like to live in such a country?

The oppressed Malaysians appreciate and pray for a benevolent government like Singapore's where the majority do not bully the minority, and in fact look after them well. Indian Hindus hosting dinner in temple for Taoist, Buddhist and Christian Chinese in Singapore - such harmony!

In Malaysia, the Church was desecrated for hosting Muslim poor to charity meals. The authority simply looks the other side.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would those who oppose the PAP government like to live in such a country?

The oppressed Malaysians appreciate and pray for a benevolent government like Singapore's where the majority do not bully the minority, and in fact look after them well. Indian Hindus hosting dinner in temple for Taoist, Buddhist and Christian Chinese in Singapore - such harmony!

In Malaysia, the Church was desecrated for hosting Muslim poor to charity meals. The authority simply looks the other side.

The reason why the majority don't bully the minority is cos they are chinese.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time someone mentioned something like this in Malaysia I always reminded them what are the first six letters in country means. Its a matter of time before the whole country are Malays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every time someone mentioned something like this in Malaysia I always reminded them what are the first six letters in country means. Its a matter of time before the whole country are Malays.

well there's a diff bet a malay and a malaysian that's for sure. I don't see why shouldn't a non malay malaysian fight for his rights over there.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays are decedents of Chinese and Indians, the faster they recognise this the easier the integration process. Taken to the extreme, they are all one race, the human race and are all of African origin. If not, in less then 50 years you won't see any more Chinese or Indians in Malaysia. There used to be a huge Jewish population in Malaysia, where are they now?

well there's a diff bet a malay and a malaysian that's for sure. I don't see why shouldn't a non malay malaysian fight for his rights over there.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malays are decedents of Chinese and Indians, the faster they recognise this the easier the integration process. Taken to the extreme, they are all one race, the human race and are all of African origin. If not, in less then 50 years you won't see any more Chinese or Indians in Malaysia. There used to be a huge Jewish population in Malaysia, where are they now?

Do you know it's the chinese that helped to build up mudland. Majority of buildings in kuala lumpar are owned by the chinese. These bloody m&ds are 100% totally unreasonable. Many of them got into universities and high paying govt jobs due to the fact that they are m&ds and not cos of their competence or results.

btw any news on how the jews were kicked out?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Jews

This should provide you with some answers.

Malaysian Jews is a term used to refer to Jews living in Malaysia, or those originally from the country. A good number used to live openly in the state of Penang until towards the end of the 1970s. They were also found elsewhere in the nation, especially in Negri Sembilan and Malacca. Malaysian Jews consists mainly of Sephardic and Marrano Jewish descendents amongst the Kristang people (Portuguese descent Eurasians),[1][2] Oriental Jews (the majority of whom are Baghdadi Jews), India's Cochin Jews, with the rest being Ashkenazi Jews and possibly Chinese Jews, who fled from Kaifeng, China, during the communist revolution in China in 1949.[3]

I once met a Jew in Sydney, when I mentioned where I'm from he said he was born in Johore. That was how I knew about them in Malaysia. If the Indians and Chinese are not careful they will end up like the Jews. I was intrigued and he later told me about the Jews in Malaysia. From his perceptive, his family left due to the islamic nature of the government. Somehow the distrust is there even back then.

Do you know it's the chinese that helped to build up mudland. Majority of buildings in kuala lumpar are owned by the chinese. These bloody m&ds are 100% totally unreasonable. Many of them got into universities and high paying govt jobs due to the fact that they are m&ds and not cos of their competence or results.

btw any news on how the jews were kicked out?