• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? - 'I felt I was unfit to be a mum'

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend once told me that Muslims try to have more kids because they notice non-Muslims generally have fewer kids. Within two generations, the demographics of sinkie town will change and most of the locals will be Muslims and Malays again, while the sinkie chinks will be the minority like in Malaysia. Of course our PAP government is wise enough to see this, hence the huge influx of PRCs to make up for the deficiency in many sinkie dicks and cunts to produce more offspring in order to maintain chink hegemony.

all m&d slimes always have lots of kids same when they migrate to europe. Anyway this isn't about politics or anything but some chinese are fucking stupid especially the chinese dogs. They actually don't mind becoming the minority race while other races like shit skins and m&ds are more racially aware and know that being the majority will aid them. These stupid chinese dogs all because they have or know a few malays/indians who are their friends or are nice to them have a romantic view of all shit skins and m&ds and think they are very nice people while they think the worst of their own race regardless of nationality that means they also think badly of sinkie chinese.

Anyway the point is taiwanese chinese/hk chinese don't want to migrate here so of course take china chinese no matter what at the end of the day they are chinese and it's good that the country has a chinese majority. In the next generation those china citizens who have migrated here and have kids will become sinkie chinese. Anyway these chinese dogs and some ignorant chinese cannot see the bigger picture of things and actually want to help malays/shit skins. Well their descendants won't help chinese and then they use the chinese mentality to look at things like i'm a sinkie chinese and i hate chinese of other nationalities and love my own nationality. That's not true for other races. Mudlays and shit skins are more racially united and they prefer their own race even if they are not sinkies. Have you heard of mudlays/shit skins complaining of foreigners of their own race?

It's just the extreme stupidity of some sinkie chinese and of course the chinese dogs who cannot see the bigger picture of things. You want your descendants to live as a minority amongst m&ds/shit skins? You think they will be as benevolent as the chinese majority now towards minorities? Get real. Your descendants will suffer a lot don't know why chinese are so racially unaware.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah rastaman - You sound like a PRC china spokeperson as they are busy taking over other islands in the malay archipelago.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess the Race?...give you a hint, some positions in SAF, they won't be given...

I guess they must be the sons of the soil. The people who have lived in this region for thousands of years. and their language is widely spoken by all races in the archipelago except in present day singapore. In the old days, you can get around speaking this language.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask now of that type & religion eons ago, why cannot afford, have to run three jobs, to raise 4 kids, the 5th on the way...after the 5th stopped...before the 5th, was told...that _____ blessed him, after the 5th..stopped I remarked to that person..." your _____ must be very smart, after the 5th, he tells you to stop".... ha ha ha ha...

you mean like LKY asked you to stop?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend once told me that Muslims try to have more kids because they notice non-Muslims generally have fewer kids. Within two generations, the demographics of sinkie town will change and most of the locals will be Muslims and Malays again, while the sinkie chinks will be the minority like in Malaysia. Of course our PAP government is wise enough to see this, hence the huge influx of PRCs to make up for the deficiency in many sinkie dicks and cunts to produce more offspring in order to maintain chink hegemony.

U gave them too much credit. Lol

More like can't be bothered and heck care attitude, that's why they have so many kids.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not really. Its all due to lack of family planning and lower education standards. Its the same situation worldwide.