• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

group of 30 want join Chiam Party ont the spot but SPP REJECTED

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just what the hell is wrong with the oppositions in Singapore? Really make non partisans by standers like me who are hoping for a change sick to the core. The war has not started and already so disunited. No wonder come every election those dogs makes a meal out of them every time.:mad:

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
DL looks like Tom Cruise compared to the other fat guy from the WP.

Someone went to ST with a readership of 1.4 million to squeal that DL will be ousted. What do you expect him to do? Sit around like an idiot? The Chiams have this nasty habit of hurting people that are closest to them. In this case, a deputy who has sacrificed more than 1 decade of service. They prefer an outsider to an insider who incidentally is also the SG of SDA.

Some wayang ah bengs are hoping that DL would be ousted because they are eyeing Pasir-Ris Punggol which will be re-carved.

Seems like troubled times inside SPP, DL and Chiam having some problems internally. Hope things can be resolved, polls round the corner. Pasir Ris-Punggol likely to be redrawn, other parties might be interested.

meburns

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think CST should just retire, his time has pass. If he keep hogging the chairman seat, SDA will never go anywhere one.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desmond Lim looks like some lao ti ko pervert

phpkGvoSc.jpg

Only inefficient & weird ppl put 3 pens in the pocket.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Four pens, as I see. Looks like an electrician with test pens and pocket screwdrivers.

When i saw this pic, i recalled a PRC from my ex-company, always wore a chain of at least 20 keys under his belt, ding dong ding dong while walking. I asked a PRC why he needs to hold so many keys with him, since every staff got a personal locker. He explained this is a symbolic of power and they want to show off to their peers and till now there are still many ppl in China got this habit.

I can't help but recalled those eunuchs in the forbidden city shown in drama series.

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
many years back when CST was leading the SDP, there was certain Wong..who led a group and joint WP if i remember correctly. this certain wong was later found to me a mole planted to create chaos in the other parties...

history repeat itself?...

jw5

Loyal
When i saw this pic, i recalled a PRC from my ex-company, always wore a chain of at least 20 keys under his belt, ding dong ding dong while walking. I asked a PRC why he needs to hold so many keys with him, since every staff got a personal locker. He explained this is a symbolic of power and they want to show off to their peers and till now there are still many ppl in China got this habit.

I can't help but recalled those eunuchs in the forbidden city shown in drama series.
Someone should tell him that he might be mistaken for the janitor.

jw5

Loyal
Four pens, as I see. Looks like an electrician with test pens and pocket screwdrivers.
One pen to sign cheques, one to sign autographs, one to write, and one to reach places where the sun don't shine.

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
One pen to sign cheques, one to sign autographs, one to write, and one to reach places where the sun don't shine.

One pen has black ink, one has blue ink, one has red ink and finally one has poison in it for poison letters.