• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grossly Overpriced Electricity - Time for Revolt?

virus2977

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore goverment is to kill own pple.U die is your business not my business.As singaporean we must be selfish.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I empathize those who've been conned into paying high prices for buying high rise greenhouses for residence. They'd be cooking themselves if they boycott usage of air-conditioning.

Sayn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem now is that we as singapore citizens have been too shepple for too long.

Until there is no longer any consideration of our welfare, in any decisions. AS we are so used to price increases, or rather plates of kway teo. What is the issue to impose X additonal number of plates to be paid by per citizen...all for the good of X.

The greatest regret that i have was not to join a political party as an ordinary member.

This insane illogical pricing for electricity is the last straw, to represent ourselves, we need to form a single coherent voice to speak up and be heard.

sayn

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sayn are you sure?

IN fact, this is a time of joy for sinkies. Sinkies love to be screwed and after that they will thank the screwer for that.

Form a single voice? Just look at all the losers here, complain so much yet still dare not do anything. You call that make a change? The Thais even die in protest for their country to be right for the people.

sinkies??? Just a mention of a word of arrest, they will become 100% obedient and stick out their tongue to lick the master's balls. That is how they repay their parents for giving birth to them.