• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

greetings

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi hi hi everyone. havent visited here for some time. a little sad to see that the mood has changed quite a lot since i last posted.
Drifter, are you okay? Hope all is well with you and also with fishbuff.
We have shared and maybe disagreed a bit here and there but we always respected one another and one another's viewpoints.
Hope all you chaps can disagree a bit more cheerfully.
Fellow brothers , i wish you a big hello.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi hi hi everyone. havent visited here for some time. a little sad to see that the mood has changed quite a lot since i last posted.
We have shared and maybe disagreed a bit here and there but we always respected one another and one another's viewpoints.

thankyou bro....im fine . welcome back . how are you ? bro , have you ever wonder why you are the only christians in religious folder that i respect ? cause u talk sense and you admited that bible is not the answer to everything and there are many questions in bible . i just cannot handle ppl who spin tales about their own religion just because they have blind faith .

Last edited:

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi again brother drifter.yes the bible has many many things and talks about many issues and i think no one can understand and follow everything. Although i am a Christian many times i make a lot of mistakes and bad decisions and i feel ashamed and ask for forgiveness.
I look to the bible for wisdom but i also look to other things and people, even non Christians to help me understand and improve.
In this way everybody is engaged and exchanging their thoughts and have a chance to improve themselves.

I am ok , just been busy thats all. How is your health? Hope you dont work too hard and neglect your health.

thankyou bro....im fine . welcome back . how are you ? bro , have you ever wonder why you are the only christians in religious folder that i respect ? cause u talk sense and you admited that bible is not the answer to everything and there are many questions in bible . i just cannot handle ppl who spin tales about their own religion just because they have blind faith .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

im ok, thanks for asking, weather is turning cold now in australia which is good for me, compared to the hot and sweaty climate we have in sg.

it is not just agree to disagree but rather imbue all with the minds to ask tough questions like;
"is god real?",
"can i depend on one book that was written by hundreds of unknown authors put together by councils, talk about supernatural stuffs and i believe it?"
"what is my rationality of believing in a god in the 21st century?"
"comparing the contemporary scientists with all those ancient people in the past? who would i choose to believe about the real world as i know today?"

im not thinking for you, but ask you to think for yourself. that is the fact of modern days philosophy; reason, critical thinking, facts.... not supernatural stuffs.

i know singapore culture well enough; conformity and dogmas are the norm, no one question the authority of pap, ns... everyone just do for the sake of doing. i went to church with my brain switched off for years! now i ask these questions and realize how foolish of me to believe in all these religious dogma.

like wise, you should ask yourself this; why you believe? for fear of going to hell? have i been sold a lemon? what does science has to say about supernatural things?

in america alone, atheism and agnosticism account for 30% of the population and rising. people with greater intellect are casting away religions for reason and science.

all religions must be caste to the same pit of mythology as what we did to su mukong, kwan yin, tua pekong, zeus, odin, gilgamesh, mithra, etc

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i posted these questions to my ex young pastor, asian, under 30, and he was a law graduate too. but i can see that he blocked off all question mentally and went in circles about the passages in the bible.

so i talked to him with reference to matters that were related to his previous profession? "can you proof, beyond reasonable doubts, that god exist?"
he can't answer that. And as he excused himself to preach in the next sermon, i ask him one final question; "would you still hold on your belief despite stronger evidence to prove otherwise?" i didn't get an answer from him.

religious believers will only mix with believers, and they didnt get anyone to challenge their belief before, only to reinforce their superstition. i will make sure that these religious believers will face up to their own image and ask themselves these questions.

i only ask the guys about this, forget about the women. most of them are too dumb to know the difference.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i posted these questions to my ex young pastor, asian, under 30, and he was a law graduate too. but i can see that he blocked off all question mentally and went in circles about the passages in the bible.

so i talked to him with reference to matters that were related to his previous profession? "can you proof, beyond reasonable doubts, that god exist?"
he can't answer that. And as he excused himself to preach in the next sermon, i ask him one final question; "would you still hold on your belief despite stronger evidence to prove otherwise?" i didn't get an answer from him.

religious believers will only mix with believers, and they didnt get anyone to challenge their belief before, only to reinforce their superstition. i will make sure that these religious believers will face up to their own image and ask themselves these questions.

i only ask the guys about this, forget about the women. most of them are too dumb to know the difference.

the only reason i can think of why religion believers only mix with believers is because they dont want non-believers to question their faith and to add on more faith for themselves and to make themselves feel better about their own god ....cause deep down inside their brain they know that many questions that they themselves could not answer ...so they need support from each other to strengthen their delusions .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try me but don't argue in circles for arguing sake like what drifter does.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can try me but don't argue in circles for arguing sake like what drifter does.

you ? whahahaha . you said talking snake is real ...i ask for proof until now im still waiting for your talking snake :wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
you impressed with your fren drifter?

he doesn't believe in superstition, supernatural, invisible deity in the sky, talking snake, walking on water, people resurrected from dead, virgin birth, talking donkey, psychopathic god that killed whole world and then profess to love humans (pui!).

That showed some intelligence, good reasoning and critical thinking.

God my healer

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi all.i had the afternoon off but it was very difficult to come in.the system appeared to be hanging. will chat with you guys again soon.