• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Green is supposed to be peaceful and restful.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only want to tackle her because she virgin right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey I intend to die a virgin just like Newton and Tesla. So that anytime KT Latha dare to sue me for what I said here, I will be able to proof and put her to shame for her unprofessional and untruthful words.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please remember to contribute something useful in the name of Science. Thank you in advance.

Why die a virgin need to contribute something useful in the name of science? By doing nothing die a virgin already better to society than covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia thieves who died after doing evil, bad and harmful things to others. Not to mention the criminal genes that they passed on to their offsprings. Another negative contribution in the name of Humanity.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why die a virgin need to contribute something useful in the name of science?

Your allusion that Tesla and Newton are smart and they are virgins, I can't help but wait for your contributions. :p:p:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your allusion that Tesla and Newton are smart and they are virgins, I can't help but wait for your contributions. :p:p:p

What allusion? I am stating facts: Tesla was smart, a virgin, victim of theft and persecution and a righteous man. Obviously you have a guilty conscience to think you are the Edison backer millionaire JP Morgan backing Edison in his smear campaign of Tesla. Is that an allusion you are a millionaire with monetary contribution like JP Morgan?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The allusion that smart correlates with virginity.

Covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals love to link up anything to slander people in any way they like to discredit their victim. I already replied before to another such false allegation in the Newton thread.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals love to link up anything to slander people in any way they like to discredit their victim. I already replied before to another such false allegation in the Newton thread.

All bans were removed so that everyone could start on a clean slate. However if you continue your ranting and raving you'll be one of the first to end up back in the sin bin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bans were removed so that everyone could start on a clean slate. However if you continue your ranting and raving you'll be one of the first to end up back in the sin bin.

Silenced bin not sin bin. Feel free to do so anytime. I am a victim of theft and persecution by this filthy forum of balless sinkies colluding with covert and overt manipulative jiuhukia criminals.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You didn't even read and you dare to open your bloody mouth to make false accusations of others?

I just observe the type of threads you start since the transfer from Vbulletin to Xenforo.

Tesla and he's a virgin

Newton and he's a virgin

That's your point right? Smart people = virgins :eek::eek::eek: