• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great move to have this moderated folder!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why cant the original folder be a moderated folder, but needs a separate folder as a moderated room?

The poll conducted indicated that most preferred the free for all environment that the original cafe enjoys.

However, since there was a call for a place free of profanities, stalking and obnoxious behavior where members could post their thoughts and views without being bombarded with insults, taunts and hostility. The moderated section was therefore created. Singveld and his fellow moderators will remove all rude and obnoxious comments should they occur.

For example, if I want to have a serious discussion and I don't want SIFU interjecting with his "gay bicycle rider" taunts, I'll post in the moderated section. On the other hand, if I'm trolling and want that idiot SIFU to get involved so I can expose him to the whole world as a PAP lackey, then I'll post in the unmoderated cafe.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, this folder so clean and sanitized,
just like our lovely country, Singapore.:eek:
PAP leaders would be so proud of
Leongsam and this website now.:p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, this folder so clean and sanitized,
just like our lovely country, Singapore.:eek:
PAP leaders would be so proud of
Leongsam and this website now.:p

hi there

1. wow! sheep too, bro.
2. with this, will i be zapped, moderated or what?
3. so clean and pure here!