• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great article by CSJ - Authoritianism and then impending crisis

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't come and bullshit your shit here... 15 years ago before the the turn of the century, you never see much of koreans in other countries..now korean restaurants are everywhere..korean pop culture are into the young minds and heart.. South Korea experiencing more tourism because of this.

You are sucking your PAP master's dick really obvious now.

trust me,south korea would never have been democratic if they did not went thru hell to get their economy back on its feet and achieved the greatest economic feats from 1960s to 1990s.korea's economic miracle makes singapore's look like a joke.at the end of korean war in 1960,korea's gdp per cap was 58 USD nearly 50 times poorer than Singapore,nobody thought they would survive,a wasteland,hellhole.korea is now a G20 country.democracy is for pussy soft guniang sissy cowards.it is more suited to the soft strawberry generations of the 90s and millennial.please open a history book and go study some real korean history not ur kpop history and girls generation nonsense.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
south korea was innovative and technology driven long before they were democratic,south korea's economic development is a complicated and long process in history,it didnt happen overnight by miracle just because they switch to democracy in 1997 like as though they embraced christianity and jesus christ and miracles happened......this chee is whitewashing over alot of things.

What Chee is saying is that the Korean example is not nearly as top down as the singapore version. Even when Korea was under the dictatorships of military juntas, there was never the micro management and top down hands on control that the PAP exercised here. Otherwise, such companies like Samsung, Hyundai, Korean Air, etc would have been nationalized or become GLCs like they would have been if they were in singapore. Its because of this hands off approach that Korea became what it is.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trust me,south korea would never have been democratic if they did not went thru hell to get their economy back on its feet and achieved the greatest economic feats from 1960s to 1990s.korea's economic miracle makes singapore's look like a joke.at the end of korean war in 1960,korea's gdp per cap was 58 USD nearly 50 times poorer than Singapore,nobody thought they would survive,a wasteland,hellhole.democracy is for pussy soft guniang sissy cowards.it is more suited to the soft strawberry generations of the 90s and millennial.please open a history book and go study some real korean history not ur kpop history and girls generation nonsense.

Not only that, the South Koreans do not have that "advantage" of an English speaking country like Singapore (granted the English is not perfect).
Singapore is only partly successful.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
trust me,south korea would never have been democratic if they did not went thru hell to get their economy back on its feet and achieved the greatest economic feats from 1960s to 1990s.korea's economic miracle makes singapore's look like a joke.at the end of korean war in 1960,korea's gdp per cap was 58 USD nearly 50 times poorer than Singapore,nobody thought they would survive,a wasteland,hellhole.korea is now a G20 country.democracy is for pussy soft guniang sissy cowards.it is more suited to the soft strawberry generations of the 90s and millennial.please open a history book and go study some real korean history not ur kpop history and girls generation nonsense.

i don't trust you .. you have been sprouting trash all along and polishing your PAP master's balls for anything that is a threat to them.. Oh pls... my korean friends opening korean restaurants in bangkok, i never see any sinkies open anything in bangkok. My korean friends has friends who are entrepreneurs mostly.. my sinkie friends mostly are slave workers.. how pathetic!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The article is bang on, u are the idiot that is missing the mark. What Chee's article is saying is that you do not have to trade away free thinking and robust intellect for material niceties. The Koreans enjoy all the material niceties, and more then even sinkies. But at the same time, they have must more freedom and democracy them here. There is no need to trade one for the other.

Totally agreed!!!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The article is bang on, u are the idiot that is missing the mark. What Chee's article is saying is that you do not have to trade away free thinking and robust intellect for material niceties. The Koreans enjoy all the material niceties, and more then even sinkies. But at the same time, they have must more freedom and democracy them here. There is no need to trade one for the other.

Singos have already traded in their liberties for the so-called easy life…like dogs who will do any trick for a treat from the master…they've been well trained too…by the Singo Whisperer and his son.

It's called the social contract….however even when the contract has now got major cracks appearing in it, Singos still don't mind taking it up the ass…..who can blame them….the oppo choices are shameful, shocking and cause for concern.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singos have already traded in their liberties for the so-called easy life…like dogs who will do any trick for a treat from the master…they've been well trained too…by the Singo Whisperer and his son.

It's called the social contract….however even when the contract has now got major cracks appearing in it, Singos still don't mind taking it up the ass…..who can blame them….the oppo choices are shameful, shocking and cause for concern.

Why do you say opposition choice are shameful ,shocking and a cause for concern.. I challenge you to pick one PAP candidate and I will pick one opposition candidate and let us compare which is of shocking, shameful and cause for concern.

Last edited:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our hope lies in Heng Swee Keat and his ability to restructure the economy.

Stop fear mongering, Dr Chee. We wisen up to your tactics over the years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our hope lies in Heng Swee Keat and his ability to restructure the economy.

Stop fear mongering, Dr Chee. We wisen up to your tactics over the years.

You and your PAP lowlife are going g to structure economy? Like what? Bring in more foreigners.. That is your structure economy..?

Which part of Dr Chee's article is a lie.. I want you to point out the sentence to prove you point. Got balls?

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your PAP lowlife are going g to structure economy? Like what? Bring in more foreigners.. That is your structure economy..?

Which part of Dr Chee's article is a lie.. I want you to point out the sentence to prove you point. Got balls?

Yes, I got the balls. What has Chee ever done for Singaporeans? Did his walkabout around Singapore ever helped anyone? How is going around the world and talking shit about Singapore help ordinary Singaporeans? Even Jolovan Wham and Gay Au probably done more good deeds than him.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pap sent one of their cronies Chandra Das to Korea to learn from their ITC (International Trading Companies). he came back to set up Intraco. where is it now?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I got the balls. What has Chee ever done for Singaporeans? Did his walkabout around Singapore ever helped anyone? How is going around the world and talking shit about Singapore help ordinary Singaporeans? Even Jolovan Wham and Gay Au probably done more good deeds than him.

The helping part i will deal with it later..

pls do not side track, you say that his article is a lie, so pls point out which sentence is a lie.. i challenge you to this. and i put your integrity to this as well.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you say opposition choice are shameful ,shocking and a cause for concern.. I challenge you to pick one PAP candidate and I will pick one opposition candidate and let us compare which is of shocking, shameful and cause for concern.

Tony...you useless cunt

Your csj spun a useless yarn there...singos are finished....an entire generation raised to be braindead...only worried abt coe, sales, smartphone, cov etc....no EQ, no intellect, no future....a generation raised to be controlled and mindfucked from cradle to grave.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that LKY was not a believer of God, or he did not believe in God.
Accordingly, if he does not believe in God, how is it possible that there is heaven for him?

If Ah Gong can create an island heaven here on Earth, what's preventing him from creating his own heaven on the other side? Your god Jesus Christ? LOL!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony...you useless cunt

Your csj spun a useless yarn there...singos are finished....an entire generation raised to be braindead...only worried abt coe, sales, smartphone, cov etc....no EQ, no intellect, no future....a generation raised to be controlled and mindfucked from cradle to grave.

then prove to me which part of him is no EQ, no intellect, no future and why is CSJ useless..

i am looking forward to show evidence on what you say... Hello!!!!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut up Chee Soon Juan! Do you think the 70% care about what you think? Those stupid lazy sinkies will die and live by PAP. Don't worry about them. Their Ah Gong had reserved seats for them in heaven. Worry more about yourself and your family instead, because I am sure you won't be allowed into Ah Gong's heaven.

I do although I dun like him personally......
So you shutthefuckup!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
69.9% rejects a better future for Singapore. So be it. Just stay emigrated and happy.

70% incl 248,000 f trash new shitizen votes parachuted in last minute to swing the tide...... datz called cheating a jailable offence in other country but not sg..!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singos traded away free thinking and a robust intellect decades ago for material niceties.....flashy gadgets and a clean, safe environment. Give them that and, like crack addicted monkeys, they wont care about anything else.

Overpriced flats, world's most expensive cars, lose jobs to foreigners ...sinkees are getting to know that they have been conned. The election was fixed, so don't believe the 70 percent support crap.