• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots leader jailed for molesting 5-year-old boy!!!

maxxieb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a WP supporter.

what the hell...how can you associate this case with WP???please enlighten me!!!
Grassroots leaders of course is under the control of PAP lah!!!!
Is this the best you can do?? Associate all the bad things to WP??
Or PAP sees the threat WP can poses to them like BS in 60s??
stop all the nosense face the reality and repent while you can bro!!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are grassroots leaders who are WP supporters. They make up a minority, just like this child molester.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He3 does fit the profile of a WP supporter. Perverted, immoral, want to be leader.

Are you saying PAP recruited someone who should be in WP? I thought PAP has always prided itself on selecting the best candidates and those that the opposition recruits are those PAP will never touch.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina what is the shit that you are smoking man?? must be some strong shit...:oIo:

8314540.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a WP supporter.

There are grassroots leaders who are WP supporters. They make up a minority, just like this child molester.

He3 does fit the profile of a WP supporter. Perverted, immoral, want to be leader.

I wonder if all PAP gaydogs like you have limited education.. The incident happened at Bishan East Sports Community Sports Centre (CSC).. Let me ask you this.. Bishan under whom? If you're still struggling for answers, then its ok, I'll give you the answer.. Bishan is under the PAP, you Daft fucktard..!!! So this retarded PAP gaydog is a PAP member just like you..!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if all PAP gaydogs like you have limited education.. The incident happened at Bishan East Sports Community Sports Centre (CSC).. Let me ask you this.. Bishan under whom? If you're still struggling for answers, then its ok, I'll give you the answer.. Bishan is under the PAP, you Daft fucktard..!!! So this retarded PAP gaydog is a PAP member just like you..!!!

Not all WP dogs live or work in Hougang or Aljunied bro. How silly can you be?