• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got billions to lose, but purposely dont upgrade Potong pasir and Hougang !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heaven where got eyes ? !!!

if Got eyes, all these PAP baboons and their families would have been punished or cursed !

Got so much to lose but purposely dont want to upgrade Potong Pasir and Hougang.

Divine retribution should whack the 66% voters proper.

Earth quake should hit Orchard road and marina bay hard and shake for 10 minutes soon.
Wait for heaven to open eyes too late man !

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES I got it, you don't have to Spam...

But even if Temasek earns its Billions the profits are share with only a selected few.
The only correct way is to vote them out!

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

if Got eyes, all these PAP baboons and their families would have been punished or cursed !

Got so much to lose but purposely dont want to upgrade Potong Pasir and Hougang.

Earth quake should hit Orchard road and marina bay hard and shake for 10 minutes soon.

It seems like the eyes of Singaporeans ae covered with cum... No wonder we have the highest rate of shortsightedness and can't see through what the PAPee is doing.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES I got it, you don't have to Spam...

But even if Temasek earns its Billions the profits are share with only a selected few.
The only correct way is to vote them out!

with gerrymandering how to vote out???

GRC already ensure they will rule forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in the first place theres no god , how to have eyes ?

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week in the UK a couple of MPs were exposed for making illegitimate claims of allowance amounting to only a few hundred thousand pounds for their 2nd unit of housing.

Queen Elizabeth personally called up the Prime Minister, Gordon Brown and demanded that he must make sure that they conduct a thorough investigation on the scandal.

Over here on tiny red dot, big-fat prata-man who collects $3.8m basic salary annually (excluding 50% of his wage for pension & performance bonus) closes both his eyes and pretend that nothing has happened!

Fuck the whole lot of them to hell!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
ParLeement debate I bet you Not a Single MP or Ministers dare to
utter a word about Temasick Great Billion $$$$ losses??? And question why
the lost???

The first one will get the boot!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ParLeement debate I bet you Not a Single MP or Ministers dare to
utter a word about Temasick Great Billion $$$$ losses??? And question why
the lost???

The first one will get the boot!

confirm n chop...it was mentioned b4 everyone in garment is damn afraid of old man L.....like school children :confused:

WTF he is just an old man :confused:

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
PP will be upgraded when PAP won the election.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
the "person-in-charge" of the distribution of the funds is Mabok tan who carries a grudge against CST since he 1st stepped into the political arean,,,

being the f888ing blue-eyed boy of LKY kena defeated by CST, lost face dunno where to hide,,,, take revenge,,, as long as CST or mabok Tan or LKY still alive, my loveable Potong Pasir will not be upgraded using the CB funds, and the people know it is never the CST's fault,,,,,

both Mabok Tan and LKY are damn petty and they "remember revenge" 记仇

i1u12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't imagine that PP people are treated as CST men and not Singaporeans by the ministers.

the "person-in-charge" of the distribution of the funds is Mabok tan who carries a grudge against CST since he 1st stepped into the political arean,,,

being the f888ing blue-eyed boy of LKY kena defeated by CST, lost face dunno where to hide,,,, take revenge,,, as long as CST or mabok Tan or LKY still alive, my loveable Potong Pasir will not be upgraded using the CB funds, and the people know it is never the CST's fault,,,,,

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marbok and Old vampire both has a grudge against Mr Chiam for losing Potong Pasir to him. The only way for Potong Pasir to get upgrading is for Mr Chiam to lead a GRC team in Tampines and boot out Marbok and gang from Tampines. Tampines people may not know or trust Edmund Ng or Tan Lead Shake much but Mr Chiam is a strong enough icon to convince Tampines residents to vote for SDA.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ? feed those bloody blood sucker parasites asshole ..... I rather invest and loss billion..........he he he.....:biggrin:

Tsk! Tsk!

TLLM got billions to lose meh, you are just a poor si ki na, picking up scraps that your PAPigs Masters hand out for their dogs...

So funny!

Woo hoo!!!

:biggrin:

:p

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
when PAP did not upgrade Potong Pasir, I did not speak up for them because I don't live there
when PAP did not upgrade Hougang, I did not speak up for them because I don't stay there
when PAP did not upgrade Aljunied, I did not speak up for them because I don't know anyone live there
when PAP did not upgrade my pigeon hole, there was no one to speak for me,,,,

so guys, don't think it will not happen to you,,,,,

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when PAP did not upgrade Potong Pasir, I did not speak up for them because I don't live there
when PAP did not upgrade Hougang, I did not speak up for them because I don't stay there
when PAP did not upgrade Aljunied, I did not speak up for them because I don't know anyone live there
when PAP did not upgrade my pigeon hole, there was no one to speak for me,,,,

so guys, don't think it will not happen to you,,,,,

In fact it is better stay untouch by the white scum better. When I passed by these places, it still has the peaceful and tranquility there. Some of the places though property value upped after upgrading, it just show the man made uglyness. Like a stoned forest that heated up especially during this period.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
with gerrymandering how to vote out???

GRC already ensure they will rule forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually, GRC is a good & bad thing. when cao-cao clustered his ships together in chains, zhugeliang burnt the fleet with ease. americans parked their idling ships together in pearl harbour, and the japs sank them with ease too.

all it takes is for a few strong assemblies of GRC contenders from the opposition, take out a few of the prominent GRCs, as a result, many incumbent MPs will lose their seats in parliament, some will also lose their jobs. i can't wait for that day to happen.