• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat GOONDUS will pay $234 for a Lenovo WiFi only tablet with virus

Sagat

Alfrescian
Loyal
22599621c0dfef4dc0b507f38d2678246e4e3c7c.jpg

Sagat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Came preloaded with virus from manufacturer embedded in bloatware... so Malwarebytes will come handy.

2259962486e44a474718ea04a37cf39d7cee0cc4.jpg

Sagat

Alfrescian
Loyal

While this Chinese tablet (Guess the brand?) costs around USD130 and it's 4G and can make voice calls.
I may be anti Lenovo but there are other value buys if u bother to do some homework.

2259966904b2c8f0f6d6798f7885879a6fbe2fbc.jpg

Last edited:

Zangief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wifi tablets can make phonecalls too you dunno meh?

Hahahaha u are a genius. :rolleyes:

No matter how tempting the specs and the cheap price like the one before my post, i will never buy it for myself but can't say the same for my peers, knn they earn big bucks yet some of them are stingy and buy it as presents but the problem is that packages from China arrives with seal broken because manufacturers, resellers had to open it up to install on demand apps like Google playstore, youtube blah blah..