• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Retired ISD Agent Chua Mui Hoong Can't Find Bak Chor Mee In Perth! Samsters Any Recommedations?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
img0032.jpg
She’s got a real por lumpar face

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
She’s got a real por lumpar face
I bet if GCT asks her to lick his butthole clean, she will do it.
I have more respect for the prostitutes in geylang.
She will eventually figure out that her money cannot compensate for being miserable, lonely, old, single and childless.
Karma.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet if GCT asks her to lick his butthole clean, she will do it.
I have more respect for the prostitutes in geylang.
She will eventually figure out that her money cannot compensate for being miserable, lonely, old, single and childless.
Karma.

Eating pork and lard greatly reduces the chance of one becoming a terrorist, having far right ideology, or becoming a drug addict or just some loser in life delivering food. You should try eating pork.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Th
Eating pork and lard greatly reduces the chance of one becoming a terrorist, having far right ideology, or becoming a drug addict or just some loser in life delivering food. You should try eating pork.
That is why I say you follow Paul not Jesus.
Jesus never ate pork and forbade it.
Paul came and said eat pork.
You religion isn't Christianity. It's Paulinity.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wgt-BCM-280923.jpg

Call me tam chiak (Hokkien for greedy), but if there is one thing I miss about Singapore since I left the city-state three months ago, it is Singapore food. Not just any food – here in Perth, I live a short drive away from multiple Singaporean/Malaysian restaurants offering daily access to char kway teow, chicken rice, hor fun, satay, even kway chap. It is another dish that is hard to come by – bak chor mee (lovingly shortened to BCM for those in the know).

This dish of minced pork noodles – of noodles cooked al dente, usually served with minced pork and slivers of liver, tossed in a sauce of chilli, vinegar and lard, with a flavourful soup to go with it – looks deceptively easy but is notoriously hard to make. It is also, as far as I can tell, a uniquely Singaporean dish.

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinio...-uniquely-singaporean-minced-pork-noodle-dish
This bitch can eat dog shit for all I care

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks like the Ken Lim or that Makan Sutra guy in this pic.

img0031.jpg

The one standing next to her has nice neh nehs. Looks like your typical maid at Lucky Plaza.

img0033.jpg