• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Quotes by SBF forummers

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....my idol taking a swipe at LSH......now hdb/gahmen is an angel becos LSH is involved......
Scrooball said:
This is why LSH gets into trouble. He picks a case where no sane person will consider appropriate to blame the govt. There are many people like this chap who due to bad luck or poor judgement have fallen into bad times. They plead for help and compassion but don't demand anything.
This is not even a FT issue. Wives have left hubbies in bad times and these things will continue to occur.
It does explain why holding the local record for having the most advanced cache of high valued educational qualifications, its proper application still escapes him.

Billy (not his real name) is a 41 year old Singaporean male, who married a foreign spouse. After marrying him, she obtained permanent residency (PR) status.

Subsequently, she left Singapore on a flight to Los Angeles in 2007, and has not been contactable since. Her PR status has also lapsed.

As Billy has not been able to earn enough due to business failure to pay for his HDB 3-room resale flat mortgage, he has been served with a Notice of Vesting & To Take Possession.

The compulsory acquisition compensation at 90 per cent of valuation is $229,000.

However, according to Billy, the valuation for his flat is about $330,000, excluding cash-over-valuation (COV).

Since his wife is a joint tenant of the flat, he is unable to sell or rent out his flat. She did not contribute a single cent for the flat or the household expenses.

Despite numerous communications and appeals to the HDB, Legal Aid Bureau and his Member of Parliament (MP), his flat will now be repossessed on 16 May, as per the HDB’s final communication to him on 2 May.

Billy said “What’s the point of everybody keep asking me to appeal, when I always face rejection all the time?”

Because of the low acquisition compensation of $229,000, Billy is unable to buy even the cheapest resale 2-room flat in the open market.

If he can get his flat’s current valuation of about $330,000 plus COV, it is likely that he may be able to buy a resale 2-room flat.

Recently, Billy was denied his right to vote in the Home Improvement Programme (HIP) for his block, as the letter said that: “Please note that you are not eligible to vote because you are served the Notice of Intention due to mortgage arrears.” “However, you will be required to pay the cost of the HIP and LUP works if the poll for the HIP and LUP works are successful.”

Leong Sze Hian

Leong Sze Hian is the Past President of the Society of Financial Service Professionals, an alumnus of Harvard University, Wharton Fellow, SEACeM Fellow and an author of 4 books. He is frequently quoted in the media. He has also been invited to speak more than 100 times in 25 countries on 5 continents. He has served as Honorary Consul of Jamaica, Chairman of the Institute of Administrative Management, and founding advisor to the Financial Planning Associations of Brunei and Indonesia. He has 3 Masters, 2 Bachelors degrees and 13 professional qualifications. He blogs at http://www.leongszehian.com.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can confirm we are being cheated in SG. Just back from 1 week seminar in USA. You wont believe their price there. Mobile Phone: Got unlimted talk, 4g data etc for 25USD (Singapore where is 4g? why so slow?) electronics computer, saw pc/laptop cheaper than SG, TV? 55" LED TV 500 USD Clothings: Levi jeans 20USD, Timberland shoe 30USD, Armani Exchange shirt 30USD, (singapore price 300-400% higher) food is much more cheap than singapore restaurant, cheap, one large pizza can feed 4 peoples is USD5-7 dollars go to supermarket see bottle of Australia wine@ 4USD per bottle jacob creek Singapore price $20-25, got 1 america wine for 3USD won many award. haagen dazs/ben & jerry USD4 per two pints pack (each pint is 15SGD at cold storage). go to colleague house there new two storey he paid USD 80 per sq foot got swim pool, three car. just buy one BMW 335i twin turbo there for 39K USD (SGD50K) new one, even the PUB bill - 2500 sq ft house electric bill is only USD 100 per month! SG price? 500? Cigs price 1 pack is 4.5 malboro, petrol they pay USD 90 cent per litre!!!! (SG 1.14) also they paying very little tax there, same as Sinkapoor. u wont believe thier price there.

(Peiweh)

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......another top secret from my idol.......if u have seen any cabinet minstar walking around, pse note he is most likely an imposter......
Scrooball said:
In 5 decades of PAP power only one cabinet minister had the balls to walk around, go to bookshop and do his own thing without fear or favour. Everyone else will only venture around his GCB neighbourhood.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is your money only if you get to spend it the way you want to. The only way it is your money is when you migrate.

95% os daft Singaporeans still believe that the CPF is their money. If they can't spend it then it is not their money. It's like an idiot who goes window shopping thinking that he owns the things that he sees but cannot use.

(ChaoPappyPoodle)

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kukubird58 said:
hahaha......another top secret from my idol.......if u have seen any cabinet minstar walking around, pse note he is most likely an imposter......

I have seen Richard Hu many years ago in a bookshop when he was still a Minister.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...again some relevation by my idol.....

Originally Posted by scroobal
Anyway all PRC chaps who renounce their citizenship are allowed to reclaim it back. This is applicable only once.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come thick face black heart mostly quotes from his idol?

Allow me to post a good quote, from yours truly:

Damn why did erection get banned?

Ah screw it was really thoughtful of you to bring up this matter by starting a thread about it even though bans only last 24 hrs. Nice to see the entire gang here too to support ah screw's thread. Hello.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, Chinese Nigga trying his hand at Philosophy. Have a cock meat sandwich instead.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a retard! Nobody posts his own quotable quote. Get AK or yr asslickers to quote you lah. thickskin.

how come thick face black heart mostly quotes from his idol?

Allow me to post a good quote, from yours truly:

Damn why did erection get banned?

Ah screw it was really thoughtful of you to bring up this matter by starting a thread about it even though bans only last 24 hrs. Nice to see the entire gang here too to support ah screw's thread. Hello.
biggrin.gif

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....what an insightful relevation from my idol.....
scroobal said:
I truly disappointed with Chen for not clarifying his true position. He has also done it for the medical admission procedure. Chen did not qualify. He failed the vocational aptitude assessment and this has nothing to do with his high marks. These assessments are now done across the world and many top students do not qualify for medicine because they can't pass the aptitude test. For instance, every years, Oxford and Cambridge hold their medical aptitude assessment in Singapore for student of Asia Pacific. You can get straight As and if you fail this test you can kiss medicine as a vocation goodbye. BMAT is used by Oxbridge and Imperial college and UKCAT for other Universities. For OZ it is called UMAT. These include interviews well.

I wanted to be sure and therefore have checked in regard to his case. He only took up citizenship when he realised that a Taiwanese citizen does not qualify for a Rhodes scholarship. In 1980, he was not eligible for scholarships. Only in 1991 was the Admin service and top tier scholarships opened for PRs.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......another insightful post but full of bullshits......i mean factual errors.......lol.
scroobal said:
Here is the problem. The PAP govt is looking to put someone in place who has tremendous respect of their peers. This allows the PAP to crow about neutrality and objectivity. The first AG was a joke as his share trading adventures put him a difficult position. The second came from Lee and Lee. He was also the master of articulating how a square can be a circle with his now famous Cheng San argument about unauthorised person in a counting centre. Even Pythagoras would be overwhelmed.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......another amazing relevation.......bet no one is aware that LHY was given a medal for his role in the hotel new world rescue........lol.

Originally Posted by scroobal
When Hotel New World collapsed and the second son (lee hsien yang) in the army was given a role in the rescue, you realise that it is stage managed. Got a medal for it. Sadly these guys build a profile on other people's misery.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
(On the underaged pros case)

The pimp had advertised the prostitute age on website as 18 and when meeting clients, the prostitue also told them she was 18/19. Most mentioned they had no reason to doubt this due to her appearance and behaviour. But since ignorance cannot be used as an excuse, the easy way out for most accused is to plead guilty and enter a plea hoping to get just a fine.

So far, no one bring up 1 important issue - Is it a social norm for clients to verify the prostitute IC. Law is build upon ’reasonableness‘. What if the prostitute use someone else IC (just like the JC girl who borrowed her friend's IC to go disco), should these men be guilty as well. I give you another example. Let's say you are 16, you go to cinema and buy a ticket to watch NC16 movie but the cinema deliberately screened a RA movie. Should the law hold you or the operator liable?

I fully agree with Subhas Anandan's assertion that these men are innocent. I hope someone will claim trial and fight to the end as I believe they do stand a chance to clear themselves.

(jixiaolan)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....tor-Joseph-Prince-a-Liar!&p=351117#post351117

They get very defensive when you tell them things that are different from what is taught.
Nowadays, hard to find a good and kind hearted christian anymore. Many live for themselves. Many preech god, talk about loving everyone but you can see that their daily actions don't match with their christian way of life. Quite hypocrite in certain ways.
Not trying to offend anyone here but this is generally what i experience and observe.