• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news to all 'doggies' (civil serpents) here!

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess it's election time soon.

THE Government will pay civil servants a mid-year Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 0.5 month and a dollar quantum of $300 in July 2010, said the Public Service Division in a statement.

Appears to me that in order to swing the majority of Singaporeans who happen to work in the SINGAPORE INC.

My guess is election is this year around August to September to annouce.

And most likely end of the year for Elections, when the public opinion have raised to more than 70% for PINKY.

hypercat75

Alfrescian
Loyal
yacok n mahboroh hvnt cleaned up the east coast beach leh.
chewhoo kia ah khaw still on long mc leh.
teo cheepeng hvnt answered to commandoes shot in thailand leh.
wongcuntsing hvnt brought msk back from najib cuntry leh.
so many silver serpents bochokang how can pay bonus?

Moron, keep your pig mouth shut and let them do their jobs...

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently it does not help you and instead you'll end up being repeatedly assed by the OA and whining. :biggrin:

Yeah lor OAss here are born loser, who only can block and give infraction when kena assed..... by the way those asshole who PM me...... don't have to waste time ok.....as I don't read it.......:p:p

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
These men and women working on the ground are the ones making the machinery work for the fellow citizens. As an ordinary citizen, I have good experiences with civil servants at the operating level. Sure, there will be good and bad apples in the lot. I say give the front line workers more. NATO don't deserve any.:oIo:

I dun understand why is this focus on the civil servants if u just want to attack the ministers for their crazy pay.

Most Civil servants do not earn as much as those in the private sector and this little bit of bonus does helps just to make ends meet.

You want to bring in PMETs? then dun u make noise about why many civil servants' pay is not brought up to PMET's level?

You wnat to talk about corrupted ministers? Sure,. but do you have any stories to begin with? Actual name and actual incidents?

It just sounds to me this threat was started because of jealousy of those little bit of extras that ordinary civil servants can have when many PMETs draw huge bonus and no one seem to be talking about that.