• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news again for all FAP doggies here

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi cum eyes, there is nothing wrong with that. Basically a taunt and mockery. Is your backside feeling itchy? If so then let me know. :biggrin:

So there is no issue and hence you are just trying to create something from nothing?

Why dpont you spend more time tryiong to get votes and not waste your time on matter that would end up hurting yourself?

Oh wait, i forgot, SDP and USD is not interested in representing all Singaporeans. I can understand why from your behavior.

C

Cao Pi

Oh wait, i forgot, SDP and USD is not interested in representing all Singaporeans. I can understand why from your behavior.

What? Putting words into my mouth again? Typical of the FAP IB. Don't tell what to do. Now i will give you some time to log off before i kick your ass. :biggrin:

tiulehloumohkohai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe... hahaha.. hehehe.. hahaha.. hehehe... hahaha.. hehehe.. hahaha.. hehehe... hahaha.. Hehehe.. hahaha.. hehehe... hahaha.. hehehe.. hahaha.. hehehe... hahaha.. hehehe.. hahaha.. hahaha.. hehehe.. hahaha.. Pathetic. :biggrin:

Ha ha ha......poor thing, need to restort to putting words on other mouth....so pathetic asshole you are........:rolleyes:

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha..... want me to speak, sorry hor , I assed assholes and their familee only leh......he he he..... any time I wanted too......:biggrin::biggrin:

Hehehe.. Very soon you'll be like tonychat and yellow_people, wondering how come they got assed so often and having problem logging in. :biggrin:

Next saturday you won't be able to log in to all your clones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe.. Very soon you'll be like tonychat and yellow_people, wondering how come they got assed so often and having problem logging in. :biggrin:

Next saturday you won't be able to log in to all your clones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ha ha ha Why wait for saturday.....as I said, I assed lauhumku asshole and their familee any time I want too......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: