• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news again for all FAP doggies here

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May 28, 2010
Bigger mid-year bonus

<!-- by line --> By Sue-Ann Chia, Senior Political Correspondent

<!-- end left side bar -->
front-sucivil-desfoo.jpg

Civil servants' annual salaries last year fell by between 8 per cent and 22 per cent, with top earners seeing the steepest drop, as bonuses were cut. The shrink in salary was the biggest in five years. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO

<!-- story content : start --> CIVIL servants will receive in July one of the biggest mid-year bonuses given in the past five years. They will get half a month's salary plus a one-off payment of $300. It is a big leap from last year when no mid-year payment was given owing to the recession. It also exceeds past years' payouts which tend to be half a month's pay, but with a lower fixed dollar amount. The exception was in 2008, when the fixed dollar amount ranged from $100 to $300.

The latest move by the Government, Singapore's biggest employer, was welcomed by the labour movement and the Singapore National Employers Federation saw it as a good signal to well-performing companies. The Government, in announcing the mid-year bonus yesterday, said Singapore's economic recovery is stronger than expected this year. Also, signs indicate the recovery has strengthened and is broad-based, although 'downside risks such as the sovereign debt crisis in Europe still remain', said the Public Service Division (PSD).

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.
[email protected]

tiulehloumohkohai

Alfrescian
Loyal

May 28, 2010
Bigger mid-year bonus

<!-- by line --> By Sue-Ann Chia, Senior Political Correspondent

<!-- end left side bar -->
front-sucivil-desfoo.jpg

Civil servants' annual salaries last year fell by between 8 per cent and 22 per cent, with top earners seeing the steepest drop, as bonuses were cut. The shrink in salary was the biggest in five years. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND FOO

<!-- story content : start --> CIVIL servants will receive in July one of the biggest mid-year bonuses given in the past five years. They will get half a month's salary plus a one-off payment of $300. It is a big leap from last year when no mid-year payment was given owing to the recession. It also exceeds past years' payouts which tend to be half a month's pay, but with a lower fixed dollar amount. The exception was in 2008, when the fixed dollar amount ranged from $100 to $300.

The latest move by the Government, Singapore's biggest employer, was welcomed by the labour movement and the Singapore National Employers Federation saw it as a good signal to well-performing companies. The Government, in announcing the mid-year bonus yesterday, said Singapore's economic recovery is stronger than expected this year. Also, signs indicate the recovery has strengthened and is broad-based, although 'downside risks such as the sovereign debt crisis in Europe still remain', said the Public Service Division (PSD).

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.
[email protected]

But then it bad news to all asshole like you here.........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe this is your sinkieland's peasant's problem, not mine. Besides contributing to this forum, the OA is here to ass assholes and FAP doggies like you. :biggrin:

It is also you asshole problem.....got no ball when kena assed, only to give infraction to block......but I can assed you and your family any time I want to.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

G

General Veers

It is also you asshole problem.....got no ball when kena assed, only to give infraction to block......but I can assed you and your family any time I want to.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What to do since it's sour grapes for you and you can only whine and squeeze your balls in one corner. Whahaha!! Pathetic!

W

Wedge Antilles

HA Ha ha , getting asshole like you piss off to response whenever I assed assholes here already half the battle won.......:biggrin::biggrin:

Wrong asshole. The fact is that the OA takes pride and enjoys giving infractions to assholes like you. :biggrin: If it's removed then we'll still ass you all the same. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wrong asshole. The fact is that the OA takes pride and enjoys giving infractions to assholes like you. :biggrin: If it's removed then we'll still ass you all the same. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are fucking wrong 2.....The fact that I can assed asshole anytime I want......only born loser give infraction when kena assed.......ha ha ha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

You are fucking wrong 2.....The fact that I can assed asshole anytime I want......only born loser give infraction when kena assed.......ha ha ha.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yeah sure go ahead. I am by far the most experienced here in flame wars. Look at lancheowman aka mudskipper, where is he now?? Gone into hidng, no balls to face the OA. Whahahaha!!

We'll see about how you can beat the OA the next round when i assed you again. Wait! I know! You will whine in your signature. Pathetic! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah sure go ahead. I am by far the most experienced here in flame wars. Look at lancheowman aka mudskipper, where is he now?? Gone into hidng, no balls to face the OA. Whahahaha!!

We'll see about how you can beat the OA the next round when i assed you again. Wait! I know! You will whine in your signature. Pathetic! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HA ha ha .....another asshole whining here to support another asshole.....he hehe .....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what is wrong with this sort of good news?

Jealous that these civil servants will get bonus but you wont?

Then go blame your boss.