• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good FT service staff

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok...we have FT bashing thread, come in and share any good FT service staff you come across - ahem, those WL, FL not included hor.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok...we have FT bashing thread, come in and share any good FT service staff you come across - ahem, those WL, FL not included hor.

There is an ongoing 5 stars thread at the SEX forum discussing how those lonely maids have been helping to ease the urge of Singapore brothers. Can that be considered since they are not WL, FL?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Good.... nothing comes to mind.

Ok only .....the Nando's pinoys at PS and one of the pinoy guys at the Compaq service centre .

1 or 2 of the female Ah Tiong waitresses at the steamboat makan place at Liang Seah street also passable.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so your accolade for her is for the downblouse or the service :P

Both. She is a MILF and is always in one of the center lanes. To be fair, there are FTs that are polite and nice. I did encounter quite alot of them :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I just love to have my hair cut by a Malaysian Ah lian...Before married, used to go to this salon at Tampines St 11... Got this Malaysian MILF named Angel in her late 30s... Her shop closed in 2005 due to bad business.. She used to give me massage and shampoo my hair FOC after the haircut... She would always called me Boy Boy each time I went to her salon....:o

Last edited:

Siong2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy waitress at Pizza Hut Koven.
I actually forgotten about my I-Touch my son is playing while we having our meal.
Discovered only after 10minswe left the place. Went back, and this pinoy waitress was expecting me and return me my I-Touch.
If Ah Tiong, think they will give me a kite and ask me go fly it....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes I just love to have my hair cut by a Malaysian Ah lian...Before married, used to go to this salon at Tampines St 11... Got this Malaysian MILF named Angel in her late 30s... Her shop closed in 2005 due to bad business.. She used to give me massage and shampoo my hair FOC after the haircut... She would always called me Boy Boy each time I went to her salon....:o

Everytime give free shampoo and free massage, no wonder salon close down. You never say she massage your big head or small head :biggrin: