• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good fortune teller?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Recently has been rather down on the luck side..

Not just in career, love, 4D, even friendships have taken a beating..

Any real good fortune tellers to recommend in Singapore, or Thailand (coz I flying there this weekend)?

Appreciate your kind advice.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go Guan Yin temple at waterloo street and ask for a 'chiam' but just do it once a year after that or when you have very important decisions to make. Go at least once every week to pray, promise to do good deeds and make sure you do it when you have the chance. I guarantee you your luck will change.

Some people pray and promise not to eat beef ever again. Its up to you but dun anyhow make promises hoh.........

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should consult one very powerful fortune teller at kranji tonight by the name of Alvito .... very chun one ...!!:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky-2.jpg

"What do u want to know about your life and your future?"

Ministrel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you tried consulting him before? Recently saw alot of news about him, like he's not feeling well..

Ya I heard too, the last time I hear about his news was that he is currently recovering and will not see anyone not sure for now but if you're really intending to visit him you have to queue at midnight already.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I heard too, the last time I hear about his news was that he is currently recovering and will not see anyone not sure for now but if you're really intending to visit him you have to queue at midnight already.

I heard from a Tibetan Rinpoche Lama that this Thai Master is supposed to live until 97 years old....... but he will not live to be 97 years old because for every secret of heaven that he reveals..... his life will be shortened by one day. :rolleyes: