• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Gia finally realised that he had been screwed big time by CHC

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no sympathy for such suckers emptying their pockets for Sun and Kong Hee. A fool and his money will soon part.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't really blame them, a lot of yandao kias in those charismatic churches. The nerdy Christian chicks are also quite easy to manipulate.

"Wanna go for Bible study together?" :biggrin:

Can't really force myself to buy those old stories.
Imagine someone who claimed he can "walk across the sea without getting wet"?
Also several survivors of the "gigantic tsunami" as the only family members can condone incest?

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
[.....Whenever I hear the letters CHC nowadays, mixed feelings rush over me. I have decided that the years I spent, the money I gave and the lesson I learnt were all worthless. The prosperity gospel works for those who are preaching the prosperity gospel, I call the leaders of CHC “The Wolf of Christianity”.

*all names used are not their real names.*

Ex-CHC member[/QUOTE]

This is one big GCB.....gong Chee bye...wtf take so long and need china wine to wake up his idea!

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems there is 2 type of people here.

One donating
One receiving.

Was wondering in the whole chc does people like the cell leaders draw a salary or allowance

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being forced to keep paying money when going church doesn't sound right. One Christian friend last time called charismatic church a bad influence and told her daughters to stop going. She said they were there more to make friends than anything else.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps is better to stay gong than knowing the truth. The truth might be too much for him to handle.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps is better to stay gong than knowing the truth. The truth might be too much for him to handle.
Truth is after he surrender ic, suddenly. Got some smoke and he is teleport to a strange place. A little warm. And, saw someone very familiar leh. KNNBCCB! It's old fuck smiling at him.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jenny was together with Matthew at his house when a fight broke out between Matthew and his mother.

Jenny: 你搞什么鬼?(What are you up to!?)
你不是说在家里睡觉吗?(I thought you said you'd be sleeping at home?)

Matthew: nom nom nom....

Jenny: 这个狐狸精是谁? (Who is this BITCH?)
你不要跟我太过分!(You better not push me too far!)

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't really force myself to buy those old stories.
Imagine someone who claimed he can "walk across the sea without getting wet"?
Also several survivors of the "gigantic tsunami" as the only family members can condone incest?

People that believe the gigantic tsunami story like real are gong gias. Gong gao gao. The story writer would probably rescript the ship part if they can foreseen there are billion of species known to scientists 2000 years later.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if these gong kias leave CHC, chances are they'll just defect to another megachurch e.g. FCBC or New Creation.

To quote a Bible verse:

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Kinda reminds you of the 60.1% does it not? :wink:

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC sounds like a terrorist group...cell this cell that...everyone must go to remedial group meetings...bible studies....forced donations,tithes,weekly collections....its almost like being part of a religious terrorist group....but instead of giving ur life for Allah u must give ur money to GOD.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jenny: 你搞什么鬼?(What are you up to!?)
你不是说在家里睡觉吗?(I thought you said you'd be sleeping at home?)

Matthew: nom nom nom....

Jenny: 这个狐狸精是谁? (Who is this BITCH?)
你不要跟我太过分!(You better not push me too far!)

sun's dialogue to tyson beckford who incidentally has some chinese in him who didn't understand a single word she said before she commenced on mr bill with lady saw.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sPfFP06UdFY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if these gong kias leave CHC, chances are they'll just defect to another megachurch e.g. FCBC or New Creation.

To quote a Bible verse:

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

Kinda reminds you of the 60.1% does it not? :wink:

laksa why don't you know the chapter and the verse of that quote. Aiyah your bible knowledge not good enough.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CHC sounds like a terrorist group...cell this cell that...everyone must go to remedial group meetings...bible studies....forced donations,tithes,weekly collections....its almost like being part of a religious terrorist group....but instead of giving ur life for Allah u must give ur money to GOD.

This is not something new... lots of churches are doing it. Some may call cell groups by other names e.g. Bible study groups, care groups etc.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. Fornication

There are many events that are of course unpublicized showed cell group leaders getting attached romantically with their members. They therefore carry out sexual intercourse committing fornication in church.

Once they break up, their secrets starts coming out because if you remember from my previous article, “accountability” needs to be practiced. So the member/ cell group leader has to confess during counseling.

Question : Do they have sexual intercourse in private or in front of people or the pastors/leaders ?