• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's No Political Pundit, He's Just a PUN!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since I started blogging I've tried to steer clear of writing about Goh Meng Seng (GMS), the former National Solidarity Party (NSP) leader, for the simple reason: he's just not worth the effort. He was just a lightweight political wannabe who imagined himself as a great leader. Maybe he even thought he might be the next Lee Kuan Yew! Thankfully after his ill-fated run for elected office in GE 2011, he decided to quit active politics, and chose to be a political pundit. No harm in that, because if one truly believes in democracy than we gotta give imbeciles like him the right to share his 'wealth of experience and opinion'.

And boy has he been busy with opinions on anything and everything, especially when it comes to opposition politics. Still this was no reason to depart from my decision to ignore him altogether. However that all changed last week when he decided to write an article in response to his former protégé Nicole Seah's Ground Zero Facebook post. In that post, Ms Seah has described this year as her 'Annus Horriblis', as she reflected on her missteps since the last GE and how she planned to overcome them in future. It was a truly a brave and honest admission on her part. Very few politicians, let alone youngish 27 year old ones, have the courage and ability to analyse and reflect in the manner she did.

- http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2013/11/goh-meng-sengs-no-political-pundit-hes.html

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He obviously does not know Goh Meng Seng very well. I have found GMS to be one of the most astute operators around.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This blogger did well to organize the random opinions I have about him.

I beg to differ on 2 things:

1) The article title should be "He's No Pundit, He's a Pundek".

2) That Nicole Seah was his protege.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS behaves like a pap stooge machiam that SDA Desmond fucktard. Even the late Harban Singh got more credibility than GMS....and a better entertainer too.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm happy for GMS that TRE chose to publish Sir Nelspruit's article on their website, giving him a lot more attention and publicity he always so desires.