• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng's call to action - Singaporeans First!

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think this is GMS's greatest moment with 1 post he promoted from traitor back to his Supreme Commander rank in this forum

:biggrin: As Austin Powers would say " Mole Mole Moley Moley Mole " .
It is great when you are the government, and the opposition is also your inserted mole . Seems like GMS is hoping for a comeback as the power of the incumbent is fading. And the mole is needed once again:rolleyes:
無間道?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng say Singaoreans first.

But his wife is a Hong Konger!

So by his logic, his wife cannot come first lah! He must come first.... ah I see.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think this is GMS's greatest moment with 1 post he promoted from traitor back to his Supreme Commander rank in this forum

No, I don't think forummers are generally impressed, looking at this thread. It is not about the cause - it's a good cause. It's the originator being seen as a "ma hou pao". That's after criticizing so much the opposition. There are so many options like movements of Gilbert Goh and those way before him.

Just like the founder of Abolish GRC Facebook group is also insignificant. Everybody is talking about abolishing GRC. What's new? Is abolishing GRCs a good thing? Of course it is. But I am not going to give credit to everyone starting abolish GRC groups. If anything, it serves to divide the same group of people.

Last edited:

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng Talk big only. So what happened to WP? They got stronger and GMS hide in HK.

10720120323.173019_gohmen.jpg

Let's just say he's not shy about courting controversy. Mr Goh Meng Seng has done it again by suggesting on his blog that the National Solidarity Party (NSP) exacts "revenge" on the Workers' Party (WP) by contesting the Hougang seat.

The seat was vacated after the Member of Parliament (MP) Yaw Shin Leong of the Workers' Party was abruptly sacked from his party after allegations of an affair emerged. He consequently lost his seat.

Netizens, including some self-proclaimed WP supporters, were enraged. They blasted Mr Goh.

Remarks ranged from the incredulous - "What makes him think that NSP will do better in Moulmein-Kallang if WP had withdrawn?" - to the downright irritated. Some even accused him of daydreaming and stirring trouble.

Mr Goh, the one-time secretary-general of the NSP, has left politics. Well, sort of. He now bills himself as a political observer.

He said: "Netizens and WP supporters overreacted. I'm not encouraging NSP to contest in Hougang.

"I'm just pointing out the possibility, and I did mention I hope they would negotiate and settle to avoid a three-corner fight. If NSP wants to contest, they have to be aware of the repercussions and consequences."

Mr Goh had written on his blog: "(Entering the Hougang by-election) is not just about "revenge" for NSP to contest. It has its own strategic considerations."

So what revenge is he on about?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... i wldn't trust the words of a politician who ran off to hk after he failed to get elected

Is he enjoying life in HKG?

NO......he has to work to feed his children n wife. He is not MIWs earning big bucks for doing little n making lots of mistakes, fallouts of which we are suffering from........

Please pull your dumkopf out of the cesspool!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he enjoying life in HKG?

NO......he has to work to feed his children n wife. He is not MIWs earning big bucks for doing little n making lots of mistakes, fallouts of which we are suffering from........

Neither are the people from WP or NSP earning big bucks. But he, being a former member of these parties now sees himself as the death harbinger of them.

Nobody expects him to do anything. Some are even hopeful that he disappears from the scene. But if you come in with a golden mouth expecting a super standard from others, make sure you live up to it yourself.

thenakedtruth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust GMS to play up to populist themes again.
But no matter what he says.
He is still a MOLE . You can either vote for the PAP or you can have GMS, the PAP planted "opposition" :rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust GMS to play up to populist themes again.
But no matter what he says.
He is still a MOLE . You can either vote for the PAP or you can have GMS, the PAP planted "opposition" :rolleyes:

If GMS is PAP mole, then you must have swam in LKYz balls........... n got discharged into your mummyz cunt