• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng threatens to attack Workers' Party in coming days

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng promises to attack the Workers' Party in coming days.

1grt4j.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, I think outside anyone in WP, only the FVI needs to worry. Its political career is not only over, its reputation went pass below KJ's in the last month.

jw5

Loyal
My prediction for the next GE: GMS to stand as an independent candidate in a SMC with a 3 corner fight.

The result can someone else please predict.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My prediction for the next GE: GMS to stand as an independent candidate in a SMC with a 3 corner fight.

The result can someone else please predict.

PAP: 45%
opposition: 47&
GMS: 3%

Revisit this thread again in 4 years time on prediction. Btw, you are on your way to your EPIC 12,000th post

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
I respectfully disagree.
He will get about 5%. :biggrin:

i think he will get 7%
after the result
he will cry to reporter and say " for the past many years, I do so much, this is what i get"
he told report he is quitting but at 2021, he come back

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't allow any of it to happen. He promised to migrate to Hong Kong and also he said he has retreated from politics. He is a morally high guy, so I trust he won't lie.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think he will get 7%
after the result
he will cry to reporter and say " for the past many years, I do so much, this is what i get"
he told report he is quitting but at 2021, he come back

In the end, a person is measured not by how much he undertook but how much was accomplished. I think Donald Trump said that.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict ah bui will sell his hk flat before 2016 election and lose deposit , then migrate to shenzhen economic zone . But since facebook ban in china , so he will attack wp on renrenwang.com.cn .