• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Goh Meng seng on 10 dollar BMW scum

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214470849818210&id=1028466204 To the BMW Driver What we need is justice and apology from the Driver of the BMW car. You have reportedly tried to hide your car in various place but in modern era of internet and social media, you can’t hide at all. You can’t even sell your car now because anyone with a savvy mind would not want to buy it at all, for fear of mistaken identity. You may even have problems getting petrol from petrol stations because I guess, everybody would be even wary of your old tricks. The most innocent people are your family members who will always face the pressure of being scorned by the people who know them. You might have given BMW drivers and owners a very bad name and many people will look upon BMW drivers as some mean and heartless wealthy snobbish spoilt brats who lack empathy to make a poor old man pay for your petrol. Frankly speaking, I used to dream to own and drive a BMW when I was young. Now I feel absolutely blessed to have a cheap Honda instead of BMW after what you have done. I do. I do not want to be associated with the bad image and social stigma which you have created for BMW drivers! I wonder whether there will be a sudden drop in BMW sales after you great doing but don’t worry, BMW has no legal grounds to sue for damages on their brand image. The only way out I guess, is for you to stand out and make a public apology. Give whatever stupid excuses you have but you still owe an apology to the old man whom you made him to pay for your petrol. Else, the alternative is to leave Singapore altogether, as it had happened to some who have been shamed by the horrifying powerful internet social media. ____________________________________ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214471361871011&id=1028466204 This is really unbearable scumbag... instead of apology, he puts up accusation of the 60 year old pump attendant that he didn't listen properly and was rude towards him! But the witness of this whole saga said that he was the one who is very rude and the colleague of the pump attendant had vouched for him that he was never rude to customer! He is really pouring oil into fire... __________________________________ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214474140220468&id=1028466204 Thought of the Day - Ten Dollar Driver Saga reflections There are a lot of things being said about the saga, especially on the inconsistency of the crappy story from the $10scumbag but there are more to observe from the reactions from the public as well as the exposed inherent problems of our Nation. 1) Some people have expressed reservations about the spontaneous “vigilante” reactions from the public over this saga. The subsequent Internet CSI on the $10scumbag (I believe he is guilty, at the very least, of the lack of empathy and intentions of taking advantage of the poor petrol attendant) runs wild. While some people may be over zealous in their bid to seek “social justice” in their own way of shaming the accused, but in balance, it will hopefully set a new norm on social conduct and awareness. I would be more worried if the society looks on with indifference and apathy. 2) Some people start to argue that if this doesn’t involve a 60 year old petrol attendant, people won’t have responded so wildly. That’s missing the point altogether. It has nothing to do with age but wage/wealth disparity. Nobody would like to see someone who could afford to drive an expensive BMW to take advantage of a lowly paid petrol attendant, be it 30,40, or 60 years old. 3) The “don’t trouble me” attitude is pretty obvious in this whole saga. The Petrol station manager has to bear a greater responsibility for allowing this to happen. It is a common attitude among Singaporeans, especially those in management position. How could the petrol manager allow the $10scumbag go just like that, taking advantage of the low wage petrol attendant? People in Singapore don’t dare to take tough stance/decisions and put in good judgement but only look for the easier way out. I believe if it is not because of this internet outcry, the petrol station management might have just made the petrol attendant to “pay for his mistake”! 4) People who tried so hard to justify or make excuses for the $10scumbag have missed the point totally. Whatever excuses you have, there is no way you could possibly justify the total lack of empathy and the apparent attempt of the $10scumbag to take advantage of the poor petrol attendant, 5) The subsequent defense put up by the $10scumbag has further proven his lack of character. The blatant attempt to push all the blame on the petrol attendant, even accused him of being rude when the first witness had already stated categorically that the petrol attendant has calmly accepted to pay for the $125, is outrageous. The claim that he was to send the car to the car agent is not credible, even though the car agent had “confirmed” it basically because the car was seen at two different Public places in the two nights! One night with the parking summon ticket somemore! 6) Last but not least, the competency of our police force is again put in great doubt. Apparently they took the words of the $10scumbag and the car agent as final when there are counter evidence, including the parking summon, to show that the car was somewhere else other than the car agent. Besides, there were people calling in to radio stations making accusations that this $10scumbag had been seen using the same tactic in other petrol stations before. I guess it is the same “don’t trouble me” attitude at play, close case faster rather than spending more efforts to investigate. (It must be stressed that obstruction of justice and police investigation is a chargeable criminal offense.) 7) There might be other people pumping $10 petrol for various reasons but it is unacceptable for people to take advantage of others in any way. I am glad that there are still people in Singapore with a strong sense of social justice but at the same time, disappointed that there are still a lot people who lack empathy and good judgement on what is acceptable and what is not. Needless to say, the kiasi and attitude of avoiding making good judgement and decisions is the most worrying trend in Singapore.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is an idiot if he thinks the car can't be sold. A car dealer can buy the car, slap on new paint job and new plates.

Seriously, can anyone be that stupid?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
In many countries most talking points usually revolve around large scale tragic loss of life as a result of natural disasters, terrorism or a major industrial accident.

In Singapore it's about $10 worth of petrol.

This proves that the country does not have any real problems thanks to the PAP.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree absolutely, stupid is as stupid does, and it doesn't matter if it's even a honda kap.
as for the bmw driver - be a man, just do the right thing :oops:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go geylang and ask for a $80 pros...but the or kwee tau accidentally give you a $150 one by mistake but you already fucked her then how?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many countries most talking points usually revolve around large scale tragic loss of life as a result of natural disasters, terrorism or a major industrial accident.

In msny countries, they don't short change for petrol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya bloody stupid complaint of tarnish bmw image. Then what should bmw do about the JB Taman pelangi petrol station murderers using bmw?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN GMS never see before Honda scums shaking their Honda like testing for suspension after pumping petrol KNN.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214470849818210&id=1028466204 To the BMW Driver What we need is justice and apology from the Driver of the BMW car. You have reportedly tried to hide your car in various place but in modern era of internet and social media, you can’t hide at all. You can’t even sell your car now because anyone with a savvy mind would not want to buy it at all, for fear of mistaken identity. You may even have problems getting petrol from petrol stations because I guess, everybody would be even wary of your old tricks. The most innocent people are your family members who will always face the pressure of being scorned by the people who know them. You might have given BMW drivers and owners a very bad name and many people will look upon BMW drivers as some mean and heartless wealthy snobbish spoilt brats who lack empathy to make a poor old man pay for your petrol. Frankly speaking, I used to dream to own and drive a BMW when I was young. Now I feel absolutely blessed to have a cheap Honda instead of BMW after what you have done. I do. I do not want to be associated with the bad image and social stigma which you have created for BMW drivers! I wonder whether there will be a sudden drop in BMW sales after you great doing but don’t worry, BMW has no legal grounds to sue for damages on their brand image. The only way out I guess, is for you to stand out and make a public apology. Give whatever stupid excuses you have but you still owe an apology to the old man whom you made him to pay for your petrol. Else, the alternative is to leave Singapore altogether, as it had happened to some who have been shamed by the horrifying powerful internet social media. ____________________________________ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214471361871011&id=1028466204 This is really unbearable scumbag... instead of apology, he puts up accusation of the 60 year old pump attendant that he didn't listen properly and was rude towards him! But the witness of this whole saga said that he was the one who is very rude and the colleague of the pump attendant had vouched for him that he was never rude to customer! He is really pouring oil into fire... __________________________________ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214474140220468&id=1028466204 Thought of the Day - Ten Dollar Driver Saga reflections There are a lot of things being said about the saga, especially on the inconsistency of the crappy story from the $10scumbag but there are more to observe from the reactions from the public as well as the exposed inherent problems of our Nation. 1) Some people have expressed reservations about the spontaneous “vigilante” reactions from the public over this saga. The subsequent Internet CSI on the $10scumbag (I believe he is guilty, at the very least, of the lack of empathy and intentions of taking advantage of the poor petrol attendant) runs wild. While some people may be over zealous in their bid to seek “social justice” in their own way of shaming the accused, but in balance, it will hopefully set a new norm on social conduct and awareness. I would be more worried if the society looks on with indifference and apathy. 2) Some people start to argue that if this doesn’t involve a 60 year old petrol attendant, people won’t have responded so wildly. That’s missing the point altogether. It has nothing to do with age but wage/wealth disparity. Nobody would like to see someone who could afford to drive an expensive BMW to take advantage of a lowly paid petrol attendant, be it 30,40, or 60 years old. 3) The “don’t trouble me” attitude is pretty obvious in this whole saga. The Petrol station manager has to bear a greater responsibility for allowing this to happen. It is a common attitude among Singaporeans, especially those in management position. How could the petrol manager allow the $10scumbag go just like that, taking advantage of the low wage petrol attendant? People in Singapore don’t dare to take tough stance/decisions and put in good judgement but only look for the easier way out. I believe if it is not because of this internet outcry, the petrol station management might have just made the petrol attendant to “pay for his mistake”! 4) People who tried so hard to justify or make excuses for the $10scumbag have missed the point totally. Whatever excuses you have, there is no way you could possibly justify the total lack of empathy and the apparent attempt of the $10scumbag to take advantage of the poor petrol attendant, 5) The subsequent defense put up by the $10scumbag has further proven his lack of character. The blatant attempt to push all the blame on the petrol attendant, even accused him of being rude when the first witness had already stated categorically that the petrol attendant has calmly accepted to pay for the $125, is outrageous. The claim that he was to send the car to the car agent is not credible, even though the car agent had “confirmed” it basically because the car was seen at two different Public places in the two nights! One night with the parking summon ticket somemore! 6) Last but not least, the competency of our police force is again put in great doubt. Apparently they took the words of the $10scumbag and the car agent as final when there are counter evidence, including the parking summon, to show that the car was somewhere else other than the car agent. Besides, there were people calling in to radio stations making accusations that this $10scumbag had been seen using the same tactic in other petrol stations before. I guess it is the same “don’t trouble me” attitude at play, close case faster rather than spending more efforts to investigate. (It must be stressed that obstruction of justice and police investigation is a chargeable criminal offense.) 7) There might be other people pumping $10 petrol for various reasons but it is unacceptable for people to take advantage of others in any way. I am glad that there are still people in Singapore with a strong sense of social justice but at the same time, disappointed that there are still a lot people who lack empathy and good judgement on what is acceptable and what is not. Needless to say, the kiasi and attitude of avoiding making good judgement and decisions is the most worrying trend in Singapore.
And your point is...?

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ZomboMeme 19042018220706.jpg