• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Chok Tong

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Before GCT demands to be respected, he ought to look into the mirror how he has screwed up in governing singapore. To me GCT is an intellectual lightweight, living under the shadows of LKY
The answer will be known on the day when he died. Just wait and see whether he will receive the kind of respect from Singaporean like what LKY had received.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is a better man and has done more for Singapore and its citizens than the rest of you clowns combined. You all only know how to talk bad about people. Real losers.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Before GCT demands to be respected, he ought to look into the mirror how he has screwed up in governing singapore. To me GCT is an intellectual lightweight, living under the shadows of LKY

Excuse me, what do you mean by "intellectual lightweight"? To me, he is more like intellectual disabled given the policies he dished out.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
GCT is a better man and has done more for Singapore and its citizens than the rest of you clowns combined. You all only know how to talk bad about people. Real losers.
yeah, real losers like you got to suck up to somebody
Loser... LOSER...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER...LOSER...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer will be known on the day when he died. Just wait and see whether he will receive the kind of respect from Singaporean like what LKY had received.
yes....

The writing is clear on the wall. PAP knows. PAP darent even let GCT contest GE 2020.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
All i know is GCT collected millions of tax payers money and still think is underpaid.

If you truthful, can itemise for us what did GCT do for Singapore?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fumbling fool exists till today. Not even the public taunting at Fullerton Square
by LKY who said he was wooden in nature and needed psychological
help did not deter him from continuing.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumb and obedient gct. LKY chose him to be seat warmer because he posed the least threat of turning against LKY. LKY knew that OTC and Dhanabalan were my capable and less obedient
and gct wonders why OTC was well and more respected than him

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fumbling fool exists till today. Not even the public taunting at Fullerton Square
by LKY who said he was wooden in nature and needed psychological
help did not deter him from continuing.
GCT has no self respect. Even as PM, he dared not stand up to lky

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adding that “‘Diversity’ is the buzz word in Singapore politics now”, Mr Goh said, “I am all for it to build an inclusive society but would like to make three points”.

HIs comments show how out of touch he has been all this while. He has just discovered from GE 2020 that sinkies want diversity!
What a wanker.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah well he got an obscene pay from us for doing so, not forgetting all the other intangible perks that flow with power. In fact this appears to continue even when he is no longer even an mp, still clings on to that stupid ESM title and is allowed an office at the Istana under PMO.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PMO looking more and more like a parking bay for useless ex-ministers who have no where
to go. Waiting for NCM to be parked there as well, under some new scheme which is being hatched.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GCT has no self respect. Even as PM, he dared not stand up to lky
He dared not stand up to Lau Cheebye because he was a just wooden plank. He was really thick skinned willing to be humiliated in public by Old Fart. Even a pet dog won't be humiliated by his owner. Thanks to LKY, he will always be remembered as Wooden till eternity.