• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS want to sue me for exposing his marital affairs

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Assed by the OA :p

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for "exposing" anything, but for defamation. You have nothing to "expose", just rubbish from the rubbish bins.

Goh Meng Seng

Talk so big hire a PI to track him down lah. It's been proven that it is possible. Oops, I forgot you don't even have enough money for your election deposit. :biggrin:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS, in my most honest opinion, you as a politician should not be spending bulk of your time here. In fact you should leave immediately and not come back.

Firstly, this is definitely not the place to politicise. It's the wrong crowd and it will have no effect.

Secondly, having yourself linked to sammyboy etc just invites unnecessary bad image to yourself. You can explain till you vomit blood and but the damage is already done.

If you still believe you should be here, then I will never vote for you and so will anyone i know.

if the sdp ib can, why can't nsp or even rp?

cousin soon juan is also posting here but i ve an obligation not to reveal his nic.

by the way, ain't those sdp ib agents always accusing paps monitoring this forum? so what's the issue here? this is indeed a SDP FORUM?

L

lauhunku

GMS, in my most honest opinion, you as a politician should not be spending bulk of your time here. In fact you should leave immediately and not come back.

Firstly, this is definitely not the place to politicise. It's the wrong crowd and it will have no effect.

Secondly, having yourself linked to sammyboy etc just invites unnecessary bad image to yourself. You can explain till you vomit blood and but the damage is already done.

If you still believe you should be here, then I will never vote for you and so will anyone i know.

Pigs will fly if he listen to you. It is expected that his online presence here will attract flamers. :biggrin: