• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS Joining Joseph Ong?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, even if TR has the history of blatant plagiarism, we should note that usually the articles are from overseas. I do not remember them plagiarising from local bloggers, especially famous ones like GMS.

Give TR a chance, given TR a Yellow Ribbon.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some ppl say that TR is a one-man show, but who care. If indeed, I would very much want to award Dr Ong as the most productivity blogger.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya why u all surprise GMS write for TR? TR now in the limelight liao, so of coz being the greatest attention whore in sinkapore, GMS will want to share some of dat light mah..as though u dunno this fatty goh...like going kwa funeral with dat smirk on his face and pose for st reporter...knn damn thick skin this tuabuisai GMS :mad:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng is not writing for TR lah, you idiot!

TR copies and paste other people article w/o ever asking permission. Even if got ask permission, it doesn't mean GMS writing for TR.

Who want to write for TR? Write for Joseph Ong? You will get sued alongside him! KNN pay me 100 grand also dun want, man!

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder those who write for TR scared or not?

Goh Meng Seng is not writing for TR lah, you idiot!

TR copies and paste other people article w/o ever asking permission. Even if got ask permission, it doesn't mean GMS writing for TR.

Who want to write for TR? Write for Joseph Ong? You will get sued alongside him! KNN pay me 100 grand also dun want, man!