• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GIRLS in PR agencies!

Euro2008

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i dunno how to write FR.. just a short narration, dun blame me if its boring.

anyway, this gal and her colleague came to my company last week as one of the 'bidders' to work on one of our upcoming projects. i am one of the three mgmt members considering all the bids. we're scheduled to shortlist 3 final agencies by next friday.

anyway this gal called me on monday, asked to meet me on wed for dinner.. after some sms 'discussion', we decided on this place in sentosa for dinner. food is exp, but she insisted on paying. well, after that, we drove to another part of sentosa, went down for a 'stroll'... ended up kissing agfter that... great kisser... said she enjoyed my companionship and asked if we can meet again next tues night..

HOT!

sorry for a lousy FR.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway this gal called me on monday, asked to meet me on wed for dinner.. after some sms 'discussion', we decided on this place in sentosa for dinner. food is exp, but she insisted on paying. well, after that, we drove to another part of sentosa, went down for a 'stroll'... ended up kissing agfter that... great kisser... said she enjoyed my companionship and asked if we can meet again next tues night..

HOT!

sorry for a lousy FR.

what, u didnt "autoroam" while kissing???:eek::eek: wasted...:eek::eek:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
U habis liao, nothing comes for free, if she don't get the bid you can be sure she going to cry wolf for rape or molest...and she have proof of time and date from the sms...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro i dunno how to write FR.. just a short narration, dun blame me if its boring.

anyway, this gal and her colleague came to my company last week as one of the 'bidders' to work on one of our upcoming projects. i am one of the three mgmt members considering all the bids. we're scheduled to shortlist 3 final agencies by next friday.

HOT!

sorry for a lousy FR.

Look like she is desperate in getting the contract.:biggrin:
Better ask for extra service after all is FOC.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

HOT!

ok, you didn't tell us what happened to the other two mgmt members

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HOT!

sorry for a lousy FR.

you did not bonk her? complete waste of cyber space here. I bet in a few weeks, you will never see her again.

Euro2008

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like she is desperate in getting the contract.:biggrin:
Better ask for extra service after all is FOC.

desperate definitely. but she's quite junior.. as in surely her bonus is not dependent on this contract alone.. but well, maybe cos still in probation mode.

VeryWise

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, probably u have more experience here but I guess for every "transaction", there will be a price to pay. If you can handle it, great. U have both the woman and reputation. If u mess it up, u can end up in real deep shit. I suppose the economy is getting realy bad now and this deal could mean a lot to her company. It's definitely a "seduction" tactic to win your vote, IMHO. Just thread with care.