• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl put in coffin for 3 hours in S'pore cemetery

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't need faith to believe in something, it's called science, not religion.

There's no such thing as blind faith or visible faith. All faiths are believed blind.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20100822_LE_coffin_img_main.jpg

Dressed in red put into coffin.​

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of an episode in Yongzheng Dynasty. One of Emperor Yongzheng's princes (humbly contented without ambition to succession to throne) staged his own fake funeral to avoid being sent on duty to seize one of his uncle princes' properties for attempted usurpation. (Since not interested in succession to throne, why do such dirty job? Let those brother princes interested do it and fight over it.)

Hey I watched the same drama serial. Yongzheng has only two sons and both are keen on the throne. I think you meant one of his brothers.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey I watched the same drama serial. Yongzheng has only two sons and both are keen on the throne. I think you meant one of his brothers.

Yongzheng had three sons who survived to adulthood. 3rd, 4th and 5th. His first two sons died as toddlers. The 5th prince was the one who faked his own funeral to escape "dirty" duty and dropped out of throne contention. The 3rd challenged for the throne and got killed in the fracas. The 4th became Emperor Qianlong.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam would scream : Get up and get the hell out of my coffin! :oIo:

sam might say " now get out and bring me more traffic by posting more stupid stuff so that people will come in and fuck you up " ...:wink: