• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl in train sex scandal expresses remorse

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She cried not because she had 'realized her mistake', but rather was dismayed at being caught.

It is also a possible attempt to portray herself as a victim :rolleyes: in the case, so she can garner sympathy (and a lighter sentence) from the judge.

You can't fool me.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. honest, that train orgy would not be the first time where the whore took the dick mah.
3. for the lust and thrill, i bet!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makiyo made an offer of settlement in the sum of NT$2 million. It would have been a nice gesture, but for the mention that the sum was originally meant for her Mom's cancer treatment expenses in China. Who would dare to accept such an offer ? It would make you look like the aggressor instead.

Youji Longhui offered NT$1 million plus a new taxi.

Both offers were rejected.

NT$2 million only less than $200k. Wait long long want to settle. Now in coma. Maybe will never able work no matter how the taxi driver will never able to live normal life. Jail both of them an make them compensate the driver more tan NT$200m

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
NT$2 million only less than $200k. Wait long long want to settle. Now in coma. Maybe will never able work no matter how the taxi driver will never able to live normal life. Jail both of them an make them compensate the driver more tan NT$200m

NT$2 million is less than $90K, to be precise. Taxi driver is not in coma.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Makiyo made an offer of settlement in the sum of NT$2 million. It would have been a nice gesture, but for the mention that the sum was originally meant for her Mom's cancer treatment expenses in China. Who would dare to accept such an offer ? It would make you look like the aggressor instead.

Youji Longhui offered NT$1 million plus a new taxi.

Both offers were rejected.

knn orbigood . . . . fuck these wanabe stars so arrogant.

I think this taxi driver had been compensated already somehow I mean there were people who gave him money besides FeiYuQing, Nissan, China etc the only justice is not about money it should be them going to serve time.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn orbigood . . . . fuck these wanabe stars so arrogant.

I think this taxi driver had been compensated already somehow I mean there were people who gave him money besides FeiYuQing, Nissan, China etc the only justice is not about money it should be them going to serve time.

Agree. Should let that 2 Japanese serve jail term. KNN Singapore Kangaroo court let the crazy QYF loose after tearing up taxi.