• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman why no reply what behavior of mine in this forum is slut whore mistress? Proven Malaysian cheebye open cheap and filthy mouth to accuse people based on hot air! Talking is slut! Smiling is slut! As long as Malaysian cheebye want to harm you hot air is slut!
@glockman Malaysian cheebye caught telling malicious lies of me based on hot air!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This has to be one of the most active threads in a long time. I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the participants for their invaluable contributions towards the collective wisdom of this wonderful forum.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginslutfreely's next prostitution destination will be AFRICA! She will take on the 20" cock challenge in her big cheebye.

shelia-you-slut-45641.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t believe? Then post your mother wife daughters NRIC here and accuse them slut whore mistress and take their stolen photos in night gown enhance their breasts and send to India Iran Netherlands etc and let filthy Indians call your mother wife daughters and then come and report their mental health good or not! And don’t forget to blame your mother wife daughters by saying they should go be a volunteer as too much time on their hand!
No one got guts to take my challenge to post their mother wife daughters NRIC and nipples? Malaysian cheebyes talking cock indeed all knowing they are doing filthy and vicious crimes on me!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese always an ingrate just like my sinkie accountant and conniving lazy snake from day one in the office! Fuck your Cantonese mother wife daughters phUa cb!
KNN lei wah mie san fan zeng zark see...mie lan lei kar ? yew pie lei ger chow hai hai lit pin xin hai mm hai xin gong KNN

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Ginfreely dies, she should arrange for her cheebye to be sliced out, it will be framed in our museum as the most used piece of cunt in history.