• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely SlutGin! Surrender! Kneel down and spread your slutty legs and show me your smelly cunt! @ginfreely SlutGin! Surrender! Kneel down and spread your slutty legs and show me your smelly cunt! @ginfreely SlutGin! Surrender! Kneel down and spread your slutty legs and show me your smelly cunt!
Hahahahaha I caught you coward malicious liars with no guts to take up virginity test say I surrender! 颠倒是非黑白

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway it’s meaningless to talk more the truth that will be drowned by malicious lies with no shame! Just remember this is the holy truth and proof that coward liars denied!

See? Didn’t I say that they will drown the truths with more malicious lies of me no end?

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Didn’t I say that they will drown the truths with more malicious lies of me no end?
I hv been reading the posts in this thread. I type this with genuine good intentions. I believe you hv too much time on her hands. The saying goes, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. You shld use your time for productive work or volunteer your time to take care of the less fortunate and even at animal shelters. You are mentally unstable, so some form of outside activity could help you. Hope your life will be better.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show us the vulva! Ginfreely you bloody swine!

12.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet Bowl Gin!! @ginfreely

Which of these dildo would you like to be fucked by? The mop head will enter first obviously.

A. Your cheebye will be a big O after I give it a good spin.

clever_mop_5.jpg

B. This will give your smelly cunt a good stretch across.

HD10_8826.jpg

C. Classic Mop for the classic whore.

bottle-mop-500x500.jpeg

D. This would be similar to the time when you insert the ipad into your cheebye.

x_mop_1.jpg
Lol this is gold.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hv been reading the posts in this thread. I type this with genuine good intentions. I believe you hv too much time on her hands. The saying goes, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. You shld use your time for productive work or volunteer your time to take care of the less fortunate and even at animal shelters. You are mentally unstable, so some form of outside activity could help you. Hope your life will be better.

Ginslut is volunteering herself in Little India to serve all the sexually deprived. It's 2 things she love, Indian and Sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tell that to these malicious Malaysians idling at so called productive work on paid time doing sexual harrassment to win a Singaporean woman as they are unable to win by proper ways. Sitting at cubicle pretending to work does not mean productive work.

As for volunteer work I already said before to another bastard who accused me of the same that I should go do volunteer work when I have done enough charity work in my life and in fact during my prime starting from age 19. My retirement is well earned and it’s not for you to say how I should spend my time. And not for you to judge me as not doing volunteer work just because I didn’t say a word of my good deeds. In fact I have a letter of commendation for extraordinary fund raising efforts. And lastly before you say I should do volunteer work, did you? And how much?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should tell that to these malicious Malaysians idling at so called productive work on paid time doing sexual harrassment to win a Singaporean woman as they are unable to win by proper ways. Sitting at cubicle pretending to work does not mean productive work.

As for volunteer work I already said before to another bastard who accused me of the same that I should go do volunteer work when I have done enough charity work in my life and in fact during my prime starting from age 19. My retirement is well earned and it’s not for you to say how I should spend my time. And not for you to judge me as not doing volunteer work just because I didn’t say a word of my good deeds. In fact I have a letter of commendation for extraordinary fund raising efforts. And lastly before you say I should do volunteer work, did you? And how much?
Lol only sinkies owe me I don’t owe sinkies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol only sinkies owe me I don’t owe sinkies!
It’s funny how people think they have the right to ask you go do volunteer work just because you are free when they themselves chose to be busy! They can always give up everything and be as free as I am. Who’s stopping them?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She obviously cannot prove that she's a virgin, then she's definitely a slut, a whore, a mistress, a cunt who's cheebye has been fucked by millions.
Yes, I firmly believe that she is the village bicycle. Else why would people call her a slut, whore, mistress? There must be good and valid reasons. Her behaviour in this forum is proof that she is all that people said of her. In fact, I would be terrified of such a person in real life. Schizo, ugly, sexually deprived and frustrated, mean, vindictive. A real nightmare of a creature (to borrow @sweetiepie's spot-on definition of her).