• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gilbert Goh on the offensive - swears to combat VW, Jolovan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
    • Gilbert Goh

We have just read Jolovan Wham article yesterday and realised that its a concerted effort by the migrant workers group to discredit and bring down the movement.

The movement is started by the people and we will do our best to preserve it so that we can do more for the country.

We will not engage our detractors from now as our advisors have asked us to distance ourselves from them instead of launching into a full fledged confrontation online.

We have seen how divided the opposition is and hope that the uprising civil movement will not follow that pathway and we will not use the online media to retaliate and attack them back.

We hope that our supporters will understand why we stay silent if detractors continue their onslaught on us. We felt silence sometimes is the best response and also the most dignified.

On another note, we hope that your comments from now on will be responsible and not xenophobic so our detractors won't be able to accuse us with that tag anymore. They will use that to taunt us as they have no bullets left.

Let me assure Singaporeans that the movement belongs to the people and we are slowly evolving into a unifying loud voice and no one can stop us from marching on for a better Singapore.

If we can work together with a common goal with our critics we will but if we can't we will stay the distance and try to maintain a healthy respect.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
  • Cry baby Gilbert Goh:

As a true Singaporean, I feel sad to see our nation's democracy n meritocracy degenerate to the point that we have foreigners who knows next to nothing about our history and our multi racial not multi national society which we have helped to build to hold such esteem appointment as RC Chairman n abusing their privileges by forming their own enclaves. That to me is an insult to us n to add more insult to injury is to have them discriminate us in job postings. We have not had such misdemeanors for half a century, so why are we having this now? To our distinguished leaders, where is your moral obligation n common sense?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More cry baby Gilbert Goh stuff:

• Our critics have asked us to back down from exposing errant foreigners or foreign companies who have acted irresponsibly in our country when they posted discriminatory racist online job postings thus sidelining many Singaporeans from being hired.

They have rationalised why such errant acts are alright when it actually concerns not only the livelihood of the average Singaporeans but also our sove...reignty as well. That Randstad has made a mistake by omitting the word 'also" when it is clear that they blatantly did it to discriminate Singaporeans.

Our country is going down the slippery slope of misgovernance and we will do whatever it takes to ensure that we still have a country for ourselves - especially when our government is clueless as to what to do next.

Their fear is that Singapore will enter into a confrontational phase whereby locals and foreigners will clash together when we pinpoint the errant mishaps of the foreigners.

I would rather offend some foreigners and migrant worker groups than let such discriminatory misgivings go unrecognised as I love my country too much to let that happen.

Let me again point out that such online jobs ads are not only discriminatory but also racist in nature as it prefers to hire one particular foreign nationality over many others and more seriously our own people who are citizens here.

They have also said we are not compassionate and matured enough when we called for the expulsion of a certain Filipino chef as he may act under the influence of his boss for posting the Filipino-only jobs postings.

That we should wait for an investigation before going ahead with the call for expulsion even though he has blatantly posted such racist ads on certain job portals over numerous occasions. Yes he is still not guilty...lets investigate if someone else has used his name to do all the postings.

That when we expose the errant misgivings of our foreign workers we are xenophobic and hates all foreigners.

I have reiterate before and let me say it again once more that if the culprit is a local employer we will do the same thing and shame him in public.

We are also particularly concerned with a certain foreign community that is trying to form their own exclusive enclave here. Singaporeans will not condone it and will find all ways to expose and shame this damaging segregational act whenever possible.

They have - without seeking permission - formed their own sub-committee in a certain RC which will specifically look after the needs of their own community first above all else. Even the MP minister concerned Mr Teo Ser Luck is clueless about this formation of a foreign discriminatory sub-committee reaffirming the fact that the government has truly failed the people here.

We are unsure whether the people behind the sub-committee are brought to task for this serious irresponsible racist act formed to take care of their own kind only.

We will not allow other nationalities working here to segregate themselves and form their own dangerous enclave which will destroy the multi-cultural fabric of our society.

We will defend even with our lives to ensure that Singapore truly belongs to Singaporeans only and if you are a foreigner working here we urge you to respect our rules and regulations.

We will not hesitate to bring you to task if you flout them.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gilbert Goh's final ultimatum addressed directly to VW and Jolovan Wham:

• We will want to firstly offer you our hand of friendship at reconciliation but if you push us too hard we will fight back.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact is GG is losing more and more supporters as time goes on and if he becomes more militant he will lose even more!!

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone summarize in a few simple points what is going on?
Gilbert Goh talking about a people's movement and all that is almost delusional
. .

Whether we should productively highlight they sins, misbehavior, incompetence and misconduct of foreigners is
....may not be a wise thing to do.. you can end up appearing bias and hypocritical was
as there are just as many misbehaving, incompetent Singaporeans around
I really don't trust Gilbert's judgement on anything, he looks like the careless type that will. Implode.in a matter
of time.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
. .

Whether we should productively highlight they sins, misbehavior, incompetence and misconduct of foreigners is
....may not be a wise thing to do.. you can end up appearing bias and hypocritical was
I really don't trust Gilbert's judgement on anything, he looks like the careless type that will. Implode.in a matter
of time.

If GG were to stand for election , I don't think he will keep his deposit !!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
. .

of time.

I can summarize for you. What gilbert Goh is saying is he is the voice against all injustices committed by foreigners and if you are not with him you are against him and from now on you will be his enemy

Clear enough?