• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GeylangChecker : What a loser this sinkie bitch is!

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imageb.jpg

That is cheap stunt. Try that on any male. Hell you can just pay the FL to have her strip naked for you for more artistic shots. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's absolutely riddiculous. What proof does she have that those men are in geylang to fuck whores and that they are cheating husbands? They might be single even if they fuck whores.

It's also riddiculous to assume any female in geylang is a whore. Unless she's just taking random photos of men to post on her site so that any of her random readers might recognise them. If that's the case then it's really stupid. Throngs of ppl go through geylang daily. Even if she were somehow able to take a pic of all of their faces i don't think any reader would want to look through all the pictures. Even if they do recognise someone where's the proof he's cheating?

It's similar to assuming someone that travels to thailand is going there for sex.

I think this pic answers your question. Does this guy even remotely looks like he is there for prostitutes?

photo+1.PNG

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a ridiculous website. If the cunt got guts, she should go INSIDE the houses to take photos. Take photos along the alley is just stupid.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this pic answers your question. Does this guy even remotely looks like he is there for prostitutes?

photo+1.PNG

Looks like a china worker.

In any case geylang has temples, numerous food stalls and hotels and so on. I don't think a religious person that goes there to worship would want to be mistaken as someone that visits whores.

jw5

Loyal
In any case geylang has temples, numerous food stalls and hotels and so on. I don't think a religious person that goes there to worship would want to be mistaken as someone that visits whores.

Sinkee _____ need to do ____ _____!

:biggrin:

G

General Kala

That blog is the biggest joke that a sinkie attention seeking whore has come up with. And also those stupid, naive ladies that blindly donated and followed her blog. Sammyboy Sex Forum is the ultimate place where a cheongster can fish infos for FLs, FRs, FL pics etc.. She must be a toad living in the well. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She stole the pics from google somemore. Seriously i wonder how many cheating men that site has helped to nab.

Woman: I suspect my husband is cheating. Let me look up geylang checker. *sees his face there* Holy fuck he's in geylang but not fucking or with a lady but in geylang. That's enough proof i want a divorce!

Yup and pigs were flying outside.

G

General Kala

i second that. there are such ladies, giving up their hard earned money.:eek:

Damn stupid bitch. Why the need to hire male sexperts consultants when information from the Sex forum are openly available? :biggrin:

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that very bad for my business leh... aiyah, why got such bitches like that one... men only like to have fun what... she only got herself to blame when she don't take care of her husband... for me, any guy for me is my husband... hehe... i got so many lovers, who need husbands?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FwoL1A-H7J0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

G

General Kala

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...89012/watch_out_sg_men_you_may_be_caught.html

mybnmzst said
on 15 Jul, 2011

The saga started when Angie the founder of the Geylang Checker website caught her boyfriend visiting prostitute. ( My Paper 15-07-11) Firstly she should blame herself, she is so scared of the truth, she immediately broke off their relationship, if she would give her BF achance to explain the truth will come out, SHE IS A DEAD FISH IN BED. Her stcuk up attitude is another reason, look now she is punishing the whole world for her fail relationship. She want to expose other men, revenge is her motive, she expect other couple she expose to break up like her and her BF. She and all her gang of failure should be working in Geylang instead to earn some experience so as not to be A DEAD FISH IN BEAD.

mybnmzst said on 15 Jul, 2011

If Angie is so serious about what she doing & she think she is doing the right thing, let me give a suggestion. How about cheating wives? all women are inocent victim is it. how about people cheating & doing in their vehicles, in the work place, in tentage at parks & beaches, how about saving underage naive girls in school uniform doing it in public with their BF. Maids with other people husband on their off days. Don't be naivr that a person need to go to Geylang only to cheat, now with many buget hotel, parks and garden, secluded carpark islandwide, High Class Pros in Orchard area. go a head spread your wings and PUNISH THE WHOLE WORLD for what your BF did to you because you are a DEAD FISH IN BED.

mybnmzst said on 15 Jul, 2011

By the way you vigilantes do you know that in the heart of Geylang there is a mosque, budhist association, some chinese clubs doing community services, cheap clothing & uniforms for foreign workers that their boss visit to buy for them, all type of scurity guard uniform can also be bought there, pity these men that visited this place or park their vehicles in the wrong area due to limited parking space. Also pity those men whos simple pleasure in life is just having durians in singapore durian centres, and later walk back to their car and get their photo expose.

G

General Kala

BTW in case you all didn't know, Angie aka GeylangChecker is a GOLD 90.5 FM fan -
Only Hear The Good Stuff :biggrin:

She will delete negative comments.
And she talks to herself by praising herself using guest account. :eek::biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am all for gang banging her ass if her identity is known...what a loser blame other men for her own inadequacies...its women like her that should take a leaf off the Obedient wives club, be better then a prostitute and act like a slut in bed.....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
........Geylang Checker’s founder receives death threats
By ewenboey | SingaporeScene – 3 hours ago
....tweet10EmailPrint.....

Angie has been running the Geylang Checker blog for about a year now.

"I will kill you when I hunt you down" and "I will rape you ladies wen I get hold of you" are some of the threats that have been made on the woman behind the Geylang Checker website.

The woman, who only wants to be known as Angie, has been running the "whistle-blowing" website since last July to monitor "cheating men in Geylang".

However, the nasty e-mail messages have not deterred Angie.

In an e-mail interview with my paper, she revealed that she has assembled a team of more than 50 volunteers, or "checkers" as she calls them, to conduct "hourly patrols of Geylang streets" every day.

These volunteers are mostly female.

They snap photographs of boyfriends, husbands, male relatives and colleagues who solicit the services of prostitutes.

The checkers receive assignments or tip-offs from women who want to find out if their men have been to the red-light district.

Angie, who is in her early 30s and works for "one of the big five auditing firms" here, confessed to being fearful of her life and the lives of her volunteers.

"Safety is a concern, but helping Singaporean women takes a higher priority," said the woman whose family is unaware of her activities.

Her motivation to set up the site

She started the website to help other women avoid the experiences she had been through.

In May last year, she caught her boyfriend stepping out of a brothel in Geylang and saw him kiss a woman on his way out.

"I didn't believe it when my friend told me, so I took a cab down and waited outside," recalled Angie, who cut ties with him immediately.

"We had been together for six years. I deleted his contact numbers and warned him not to look for me any more," she said.

To date, there have been 43 postings on the website, featuring photographs of men and women and recruitment ads for more volunteers.

She said that their team has so far received 30 requests and has exposed 15 cases of cheating.

The operations were initially conducted by Angie alone, but she managed to rope in two friends whose boyfriends had also cheated on them to take photos surreptitiously in Geylang.

She admitted to not having a long-term plan initially as well.

How they check up on the men

The initial trio of volunteers were able to take photos without any suspicion as they were "dressed formally" and were thought to be tourists.

Armed with cameras that "are not well-furnished, the volunteers are also not trained professionally or skilled in martial arts, but they have "guts and strategy".

The team also grew bigger when people found out about it through word of mouth and through their call to arms on the site.

The volunteers include lawyers, doctors, junior-college and university students, office workers and housewives.

Men have also stepped forward. Citing them as "our secret weapon", Angie revealed that one of them works in the army and helps train the volunteers with "expertise in guerilla warfare".

Taught by the army expert, the volunteers work with two teams -- one as a decoy while the other snaps photos.

Angie told the paper, "We have also planned our escape route. We know which hotels we can hide in if we're being chased."

Volunteers in some close shaves

However, she admitted that there have been some close shaves. There was an incident, she recalled, when a female volunteer was caught taking pictures and chased by two men.

They cornered her and smashed her camera on the ground. Luckily for her, the police arrived and the men fled before they could "make advances on her".

Security experts the same paper spoke to commended the intentions of the volunteers, but warned that the best results may not be achieved.

James Loh, 39, owner of SG Investigators, said that cheating spouses may not stop his errant ways even after being confronted.

He added that the photos taken by the volunteers may even "jeopardise the collection of evidence that can be used by the court". Such evidence is required for settling divorce claims.

The investigator of more than eight years said that only the evidence collected by professional and licenced sources can be used.

Angie, however, is not deterred.

She wants the website to become a "whistle-blower", and her goal is to create a site that is "a complete deterrent to cheating among Singaporean men".

The single, who has not dated anyone since her break-up last year, is still keen to pursue a relationship.

"Yes, trust (in men) has been lost, but I want to see how my future partner can help me regain this trust so that Geylang Checker may be passed on to the next hurting woman."

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Angie, who is in her early 30s and works for "one of the big five auditing firms" here, confessed to being fearful of her life and the lives of her volunteers.

T

he message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.