• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting the Covid jab was the worst decision ever!

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To foul-mouthed, low IQ individuals like yourself, releasing info on the adverse effects probably means that the vaccine kills. To the majority of us, it means Pfizer is a responsible pharmaceutical company that is required by law to provide them.

Look at the info sheet on your box of panadol listing the adverse effects. Does that mean you shouldn't take it the next time you have a headache? :rolleyes:
I don’t have to expand my vocabulary when addressing cocksuckers like you. So have you told your family about the 9 pages of side effects? Or too afraid to lose your rice bowl ? Lol

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t have to expand my vocabulary when addressing cocksuckers like you. So have you told your family about the 9 pages of side effects? Or too afraid to lose your rice bowl ? Lol
Yeah well, I won't be replying fuckshits like you with your guttermouth anymore then. So long Fuckshit! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If you think big pharmas are the evil sent from satan to cause misery,..... please don't come begging for their medication when you are sick and dying in bed. :rolleyes:

The problem with most medicines from big Pharma is that most of them either don't work or aren't necessary.

I've ditched most of the meds I was prescribed and never felt better.

Reactions: Ysc

Ysc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccine really save people?

1. Who are the people died from covid?

Mostly elder or have underlying conditions or weak immunity.

80 year old with cancer, or high blood and 18 year old and healthy, who got higher chance of getting covid?

2. There are many way to prevent and covid, besides the useless vaccine, and many people already died from vaccine, why still jab?

3. One booster not effective, now another booster, when new variant appear, another booster, each booster can only be effective for few months, so how booster need to jab?
Vaccine would not weaken our immunity?

Oyk already say you need to jab booster every nine months to a year.

Your body can tahan how many booster?

3. Not many people know the ingredients of the vaccine, even doctor may not know also, it is chemical toxin or organic ingredients?

These toxin will not harm your body?

3. Tamasick have investment in Pfizer and Moderna, so when a durian seller sell you durian, would he tell you don't buy, it is not good or may make you sick?

Many vaccines company are now in Singapore.

4. All gov report daily covid cases and deaths, why they didn't report vaccine adverse effects and deaths?

Taiwan now has more vaccine deaths than covid deaths, media dare to tell you?

5. At first they say vaccine prevent infection, but it can't, then change to say it prevent serious illness.

Vaccine can't prevent death but can prevent serious illness?

Many vaxed deaths in US, media report?

Many doctor died in Canada recently, media report?

Many sportsman suffer heart attacks or died, media report?

You still can trust the media, who is their big boss?

How many vaxed are now in hospital, in icu or need oxygen?

No vaxed die from vaccine, directly or indirectly?

The dead may not be your family member, what happened it is your father, wife or children or your friend?

How many unvaxed die from covid?

There are plenty of scientific evidence against the toxin , but they only have one benefit : vaccine can prevent serious illness.

Unvaxed if infected also not serious.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with most medicines from big Pharma is that most of them either don't work or aren't necessary.

Don't speak too soon boss... I am pretty sure at some point in your life you will come quietly crawling back.

The same pharmas you so cockily despise now will one day be either keeping you alive or more comfortable. Just you watch. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't speak too soon boss... I am pretty sure at some point in your life you will come quietly crawling back.

The same pharmas you so cockily despise now will one day be either keeping you alive or more comfortable. Just you watch. :rolleyes:

https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work...sisted-dying-service/end-life-choice-act-2019

As long as the juice they formulate for this works well I'll be happy to take it. The rest of the stuff is a rip off.

The End of Life Choice Act 2019​

About the law that makes assisted dying legal in New Zealand and the implementation of this Act.

The End of Life Choice Act 2019 is the law that makes assisted dying legal in New Zealand. The Act outlines the legal framework for assisted dying, including eligibility criteria and some key safeguards.
The Act was a Member’s bill and was passed by Parliament on the condition that a public referendum was held on whether the Act should come into force.
There was a majority ‘yes’ vote in the public referendum held at the 2020 General Election. The Act came into force on 7 November 2021, a year after the referendum results were announced.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work...sisted-dying-service/end-life-choice-act-2019

As long as the juice they formulate for this works well I'll be happy to take it. The rest of the stuff is a rip off.

The End of Life Choice Act 2019​

About the law that makes assisted dying legal in New Zealand and the implementation of this Act.

The End of Life Choice Act 2019 is the law that makes assisted dying legal in New Zealand. The Act outlines the legal framework for assisted dying, including eligibility criteria and some key safeguards.
The Act was a Member’s bill and was passed by Parliament on the condition that a public referendum was held on whether the Act should come into force.
There was a majority ‘yes’ vote in the public referendum held at the 2020 General Election. The Act came into force on 7 November 2021, a year after the referendum results were announced.
Funny how people can say whatever they want when nothing happens and then start singing a different tune when the shit hits the fan.:biggrin:

A rip off? Yeah, sure... :roflmao:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Funny how people can say whatever they want when nothing happens and then start singing a different tune when the shit hits the fan.:biggrin:

A rip off? Yeah, sure... :roflmao:

The health industry pushes the narrative that their drugs save lives. In reality all they do is postpone death. The question that this leads to is "for how long and at what cost?". :speechless:

We are all going to die. At what point in life is death an acceptable option compared to spending hundreds of thousands just to squeeze out a few more years of low quality existence.

The answer depends upon who you ask. A 20 year and a 75 year old view life differently. Someone in constant pain has less motivation to keep going compared to one who is relatively healthy.

Drugs have their place in the arsenal of chemicals designed to keep the human race going for as long as possible but many are of dubious value. The trick is to sort out what actually works vs those that do no better than a placebo.

Reactions: Ysc

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Should the patient really get the drug?​

I recently gave a lecture to 70 primary care physicians here in Stockholm, titled “should the patient really get the drug?”. The lecture seemed to generate quite a bit of cognitive dissonance among some in the audience, based on the somewhat aggressive discussion that followed the lecture, which suggests to me that much of what I was saying was stuff they had literally never been exposed to before – not at any point in medical school, and not at any point during their careers after medical school either. Cognitive dissonance is good. It’s the first step towards change.

I thought it would be interesting to re-write the lecture as an article, so that more people can hopefully achieve similar levels of cognitive dissonance. Please feel free to share it with any doctors you know that you think might benefit from an expanded perspective. Anyway, here we go.

Let’s imagine a common patient. Every primary care physician meets this patient, or someone much like her, on an almost daily basis. She’s 75 years old, and overweight. She experienced a wrist fracture two years ago, and was subsequently diagnosed with osteoporosis. She has high cholesterol levels, but she’s never had a heart attack or other “cardiovascular event”. On top of that, she has type 2 diabetes, chronic knee pain due to osteoarthritis, and high blood pressure. She was diagnosed with depression a few years ago, after her husband died.

Our patient takes seven drugs every day:
  1. Alendronate, because of her weak bones.
  2. Atorvastatin, because of her high cholesterol levels.
  3. Sertraline, because of her depression.
  4. Metformin, because of her type 2 diabetes.
  5. Insulin, also because of her type 2 diabetes.
  6. Paracetamol (a.k.a. acetaminophen), because of her knee pain.
  7. Enalapril, because of her high blood pressure.
So, the question is, are these drugs doing her any good?

Well, to answer that question, we need to consider NNT (Number Needed to Treat). NNT is the number of patients who need to take a drug for one patient to achieve a noticeable benefit.

For alendronate, the NNT is 20, i.e. if you treat 20 people for a couple of years, you prevent one fracture. For atorvastatin the NNT is 200, i.e. you need to treat 200 people for five years or so in order to prevent one heart attack. For sertraline, the NNT is 7, which means that you need to treat seven people in order to have a noticeable effect on depression in one patient. Note that this doesn’t mean that one out of seven gets cured of their depression, it just means that there is a noticeable difference on a rating scale for depression.

For metformin, the NNT is 14 – If you treat 14 type 2 diabetics with metformin for ten years, you prevent one death. For enalapril, the NNT is 70 – If you treat 70 people with high blood pressure with enalapril for five years or so, you prevent one stroke.

For insulin, however, there is no NNT, because insulin has not been shown to result in any benefit on any clinically relevant outcome, even though big studies have been carried out that have included thousands of patients and followed them for five or ten years. Note here that we’re talking about insulin for type 2 diabetics. When it comes to type 1 diabetes, insulin is pretty much magical – you don’t even need to do a randomised trial in order to show benefit. People with type 1 diabetes virtually return from the dead when treated with insulin. But when it comes to type 2 diabetes, there is no benefit, at least not to any hard outcomes. All insulin has been shown to do is reduce blood sugar, but it’s never been shown to result in any meaningful patient oriented benefit for type 2 diabetics.

The same is true for paracetamol/acetaminophen. When it comes to patients with knee pain due to osteoarthritis, the drug doesn’t provide any benefit whatsoever.
Ok, so we have seven drugs, and we know what their NNT’s are. If we plus the probabilities of benefit together, then we get the probability that our 75-year old woman will benefit in some way from at least one of the drugs she’s taking. So, what probability of benefit do we get?
We get 30%. Only 30%.

What that means is that there is a 70% probability that this woman doesn’t benefit at all from any of the seven drugs that she takes every day for years on end!

More at...... https://sebastianrushworth.com/2022/06/14/should-the-patient-really-get-the-drug/

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Massive overprescribing of drugs.

Peter Gotzche, a founding member of the Cochrane Collaboration and former director of the Nordic Cochrane Center, has estimated that prescription drugs are now the third biggest cause of death in the western world, after heart disease and cancer.

That on its own should lead to massive humility among all doctors about our drug prescribing. It should make us much more careful every time we think about prescribing a drug to a patient.

Ok, so we’ve identified the problem. The causes of this problem are many and complex, so I’m just going to bring up one that each of us as doctors can actually do something about – industry sponsored meals.

A study was published in JAMA Internal Medicine in August 2016 that sought to estimate the extent to which physicians are influenced by partaking in industry sponsored meals, which often take the form of a lecture about a specific drug given by an drug company salesperson, which the physician is supposed to sit and listen to in return for getting a free meal. Industry sponsored meals are very common. Most physicians probably take part in at least a couple of these per year, and many take part in far more than that.

As the saying goes, “there’s no such thing as a free lunch”. The drug companies are not charities whose goal it is to keep starving doctors alive. If they spend vast sums of money of sponsored meals, it’s because they’re pretty damn sure that it increases sales of their drugs, and thereby their profits.

So, anyway, the study sought to estimate the extent to which industry sponsored meals influence physician prescribing patterns, by comparing participation in such meals with later prescribing behaviour. Here’s what they found:

1662161702316.png

They looked at four different drugs. As I think is clear from the tables, participation in industry sponsored meals increased prescribing of the drug the meal was about, and the more such meals a doctor participated in, the more often he or she prescribed that drug.

The purpose of these meals is not to educate us, or make us better doctors. It’s the opposite – the purpose is to make us do a specific profit-driven company’s bidding. And it works.

If you’re a doctor, and you think you don’t get influenced by participating in industry sponsored meals, then you are very naive. The more industry sponsored meals we participate in, the worse doctors we become.

Doctors in general massively underestimate the extent to which their thoughts, beliefs, and opinions are influenced by the pharmaceutical industry. We like to think that we are evidence based. But the truth is that much of what we think we know is not based on sound scientific knowledge, but on pharmaceutical industry propaganda, which quickly becomes clear to anyone who starts going through the studies in detail themselves.

On that note, I strongly recommend reading these three books, all written by physicians, to help get some perspective on the scale of the problem we face in relation to the pharmaceutical industry.

1. Bad Pharma by Dr. Ben Goldacre
  2. Doctoring data by Dr. Malcolm Kendrick
  3. Deadly medicines and organised crime by Dr. Peter Gotzsche

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The health industry pushes the narrative that their drugs save lives. In reality all they do is postpone death. The question that this leads to is "for how long and at what cost?". :speechless:

We are all going to die. At what point in life is death an acceptable option compared to spending hundreds of thousands just to squeeze out a few more years of low quality existence.

The answer depends upon who you ask. A 20 year and a 75 year old view life differently. Someone in constant pain has less motivation to keep going compared to one who is relatively healthy.

Drugs have their place in the arsenal of chemicals designed to keep the human race going for as long as possible but many are of dubious value. The trick is to sort out what actually works vs those that do no better than a placebo.
So eloquently put. But like I've said, we all sing a different tune when the shit hits the fan.

In my career, I have never seen anyone refuse medication to ease their suffering and pain. They may be someone talking big like you, acting as if they know everything in life but cry like a puppy when the real pain and suffering starts. You will be no different. Believe me.

Boss, no need to post so many useless lenghty articles here trying to convince me on this subject. When sickness, pain and suffering hits you, the last thing on your mind will be about all these articles and opinions because they don't help.

I've had people requesting for assisted dying, but they always only do so when all other options are closed to them and only after a lengthy struggle to stay alive.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So eloquently put. But like I've said, we all sing a different tune when the shit hits the fan.

In my career, I have never seen anyone refuse medication to ease their suffering and pain. They may be someone talking big like you, acting as if they know everything in life but cry like a puppy when the real pain and suffering starts. You will be no different. Believe me.

Boss, no need to post so many useless lenghty articles here trying to convince me on this subject. When sickness, pain and suffering hits you, the last thing on your mind will be about all these articles and opinions because they don't help.

I've had people requesting for assisted dying, but they always only do so when all other options are closed to them and only after a lengthy struggle to stay alive.

I'll most certainly take pain killers and when the time is right and I've settled all my finances and tweaked my will I will opt for assisted dying. I will not spend $500,000 in an attempt to squeeze out another couple of years of "life". It will be far better utilised by those I can will it to.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll most certainly take pain killers and when the time is right and I've settled all my finances and tweaked my will I will opt for assisted dying. I will not spend $500,000 in an attempt to squeeze out another couple of years of "life". It will be far better utilised by those I can will it to.
Talk is cheap. Let's see... :wink:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to rely fully on doctor's prescribed medication for my flu. It took me about 2 weeks to recover fully and I was having flu every year without fail. I m now recovering much faster from flu and getting flu infection at a much lower frequency ever since ditching doctor's prescription. My previous record recovery was 4 days in 2019. I recently broke it with "covid" infection, ART positive with fever, sore throat and aches. I woke up with all my symptoms gone on the 3rd day morning. 0 covid jab taken.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your tenacity is awe inspiring . I myself cannot be bothered to engage these morons anymore. They can always go one level lower and out-stupid you. It would be far easier to discuss science with a bunch of apes.

Pandemic is over . What idiots want to believe and do with their wasted lives should not be your cross to bear.
Screenshot_20220902-000101_Gallery.jpg

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Aseem Malhotra:
”20 mill lives saved from covid vaccines ? This is a modelling study - it’s science fiction, not scientific fact

Times headlined with mild covid linked to heart attacks.The actual research revealed the opposite.

This is the fraud we’re dealing with”