• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Getting Less Brand conscious with age..

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree that priorities changes when we age, but not sure that we are getting less brand conscious.

when I was 14, i wanted to buy a pair of addidas shoes.

When I was 20, I wanted to buy levis jeans, Ralph Lauren Polo..

At 25, when I started work, I want to own a Mont Blanc pen

At 30, while driving a nissan, I want to own a BMW

At 50, I wanted a ...

As I age, I am not interest in Ralph Lauren, Levis, Addidas, Bmw etc etc anymore, but there is always something else that replace the desire.

The question is affordability; if you can afford, you will get it. However, if you can't, or barely can afford, you are more at ease wth not having it because we handle our emotions and desires better now.

agree?