• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany migrant kebab seller knife wielding, threatens to slit throat (influence by a peaceful koranic verse) of Israeli journalist

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://exxpress.at/juden-hass-doener-mann-will-israeli-die-kehle-durchschneiden/

An Israeli journalist who is in Berlin filming distributed stickers in front of restaurants that read “Berlin welcomes Jews.” But suddenly a kebab seller stormed towards him with a huge knife, insulted him and threatened him with murder.
Gilad Sade (37) is a journalist from Israel who is currently filming a report in Berlin on the subject of 85 years of Kristallnacht. Together with a film producer and a friend, he distributed stickers to passers-by in front of restaurants in the posh Charlottenburg district as part of a larger campaign. “Berlin welcomes Jews,” it said. However, “Berlin welcomes Jews” caused an employee of the “Ali baba” bar on Bleibtreustrasse to blow the fuse.
At first he wanted to forbid the Israeli from distributing the stickers: “Not in my district,” he shouted at Gilad Sade and insulted him with words that the Israeli didn’t understand. Suddenly another employee of the Turkish-Italian restaurant stood in front of him – armed with a huge kebab knife. He threatened him and, with two fingers on his neck, indicated that he wanted to slit his throat.
Israeli reporter: “I’m afraid for all Jewish people”
The police were on site within a few minutes and brought the Israeli to safety. He wasn’t injured, only his camera was broken in the scuffle and jostling with the kebab man.: “I’ve never been attacked like that before. I am not afraid for myself, but for all Jewish people. And our whole society,” the journalist told a BILD reporter. The Israeli’s companion: “I invited Gilad to Berlin for the project. I never thought something like this would happen here. I’m horrified.”
The police confirmed the anti-Semitic incident and are investigating the kebab seller. Journalist Gilad Sade still wants to go through with his film project.