• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Genting Dream Cruises - World Dream , Genting Dream , Explorer Dream & Global Dream.

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220905_212044.jpg

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to think that cruises are only for older people, but I changed my mind after I looked though the programs they offer. It might be fun. I'd like to go on a cruise now but they are pretty expensive. Maybe next year.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunard cruises are for older people and they don't offer those cray parties like you have in your videos.
I am planning to go on the cruise for this Christmas and New Year and even found service which will write an essay for me https://academized.com/writing-services/write-my-essay, as i need to go back to my studies only two days after going back home. I am very excited about the trip and hope everything goes well with the assignments.

Last edited: