• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

gems from my idol

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...my idol knows the strength of SPF better than CP Ng.....

papsmearer said:
This kind of fucking lies he dares to tell the COI. What a fucktard!!
Police force strenght 38,587 (2012 numbers) according to Wikipedia. At a 614:1 ratio, the population of SIngapore must be 614 x 38,587 - 23,692,418.
Wah lan, the population of Singapore is over 23 million meh? I thought gay Loong promised to stop at 6.9 million. 23 million, this island sink beneath the waves already from the weight of its humanity. The COI must be a big wayang and porlumpar not to question this number. Pull out calculator can already tell he is lying.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....1973 prices for acquired land....song boh?

papsmearer said:
Yes, in democratic countries, the govt. can exercise their version of the eminent domain laws and take over your freehold and leasehold property for their own use. You will get a fair market compensation, usually determined by an independend property appraiser/valuator. Sometimes even the tenant on the property being taken over is also compensated. But in Singapore, you have one of the most evil laws in the world. The Land Acquisition Act of 1967 and its Amendment of 1973. This law says the govt can take your land and pay you historical prices for it, and the historical price is equal to what the price of the land was in 1973. Imagine in 1973, you could have bought a landed bungalow freehold for $150,000. Today, its worth closer to $4 million. If the govt. wants it, they expropriate it under this law an dpay you $150,000. In all cases, the land money they pay you cannot exceed what the value of the land was in 1973. Song boh?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....amazing relevation by my idol.....too bad he is retarded to know that such info is worth a bomb to taiwanese/world media.....lol.
papsmearer said:
Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...typical of idol ala acroobal style....
talk like sibeh oi sai, but proven wrong each time....
papsmearer said:
Are u stupid by nature or deliberately? A Strategic Framework Agreement means nothing. Until u actually see an Indpendence class USN ship in S'pore, its all conjecture. The real positioning of US equipment and other defence agreements with singapore are all classified. U will never know what they have here, how many and how much. The exact relationship between the 2 countries is secret, and is not available in any public "framework" agreement. The Sec Def throws up these types of smoke screen all the time to scare the Chinese into a frenzy planning for this contigency. U are talking about a new class of warships, with huge cost overuns, technical problems, performance problems, secret technology, and with doubt whether they will even build more, and u expect the USN to base it here in a sea of muslims? There is a reason why S'pore is not a homeport for the USN. U will have the Chinese, and the muslim neighbours screaming blue murder. As well, if you operate this LCS-2 in the SC Sea without a CBG, u are asking for trouble. Think a little before u start cutting and pasting.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c'mon lah! screwed, papsmeared and i dine on clay pot chicken at geylang lorong 33, and there were 3 of us. how can screw be pap? you imagine too much. :rolleyes:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
c'mon lah! screwed, papsmeared and i dine on clay pot chicken at geylang lorong 33, and there were 3 of us. how can screw be pap? you imagine too much. :rolleyes:
hahaha....of course they are 2 different pple....
both are my idols...both have similar style...

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...the empty vessel still insist that he knows the strength of SPF better than anyone else....
it took a while to expose scroobal as a bullshitting attention seeking whore and bully.....this is going to take time also....lol.
papsmearer said:
Where did your number come from? Assistant editor of Shit Times Francis Chan? Are you fucking stupid or something? Do you actually believe what is in the Shit Times? Did it ever occur to you that all the COI reporting was done by fucktard leeporters, and they all of a sudden roll out this Assistant Editor to rebut what was posted here? You must be some PAP porlumpar send here to salvage the situation or just plain lazy to do your own research. NSmen and Police Constabulary are still part of the SPF and patrol with the SPF. You can discount them all you want, but they wear a police uniform, and carry weapons and go on patrol. u say they are not part of police, than I say u need to get a brain. Don't forget too SPF does not include AETOS and CISCO which were present and in action at the Little India riots. These 2 companies should have their numbers counted as they also do many police work like patrolling and law enforcement. So, when Ng say he needs more officers, he conveniently forgot that many police tasks have already been subcontracted out to the 2 companies, who were present and accounted during the riots. So, in reality the Police Force is much larger than the 39,000 I mentioned.

EMPLOYEE PROFILE
The SPF has a staff strength of about 12,550 employees,
including full-time Police National Servicemen (PNSF).
The SPF’s staff strength is further supplemented by more
than 20,000 people partners, comprising Police National
Servicemen and the Volunteer Special Constabulary.

That was from page 9 of this 2006 report http://www.spring.gov.sg/QualityStan...ary_Report.pdf

Don't come here and shoot your mouth off without a brain, ok.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i sense jealousy here... that is what a typical sinkie does daily. what a disgrace!!!!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sense jealousy here... that is what a typical sinkie does daily. what a disgrace!!!!
hahaha...u are smarter than most pple gave u credit for...
yes, I am very jealous with the attention and adulation that my idol is getting for all his bullshits....song boh????

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....this is the bestest post.....half of (Singapore) cabinet had affairs.......must thank my idol for such inside info......
I really love licking the balls of my idol..
papsmearer said:
But hsien Loong, Shanmugam, Con You, Hsien Yang, half the cabinet, all had affairs. If they had Ashley Madison available to them, they could have fucked more charbos.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......really got to give it to my idol, he can smear anything under the sun.......
N Berry's family is rich enough and should consult my idol and sue the hospital.....

papsmearer said:
Initially wrongly diagnosed at Gleneagles. Gleneagles thought at first it was viral encephalitis. I guess family just did not trust that hospital anymore. He was so sick and they still took the risk of medivac him to Sydney. The article says he died hours after arriving in Sydney. Maybe the travelling was the last straw, and they lost the gamble.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...my idol givng his Finance 101 lesson......he is the bestest.
papsmearer said:
Ok, let me explain..............yet again, because many people like you STILL DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!. Lets agree on one thing first. The CPF money you have is yours. You own it, right? Why? because it says so in your account, the CPF is your name, you see your deductions every month from your paycheck going to your CPF account, and finally, down the road, you get to take it all out. So, its your money.

Lets now say that you found a flat you want to "buy". You decide to put $200,000 as down payment (which you have available in your CPF account). But lets say that you also have $200,000 in a savings account sitting in a bank, also earning 2.5% per annum. In other words, you have also available $200,000 cash in addition to the $200,000 in your CPF. Where you got the cash from its not important. Maybe you strike lottery, maybe it was an inheritance, maybe you sold a business, whatever. But this $200,000 cash you have, you were also saving it for a planned retirement.

Now, you decide to take the $200,000 down payment from your cash savings instead of from your CPF. Are you legally obligated to pay yourself interest on it? Of course not, its your own damn money. But what about the 2.5% interest that you could have earned, but have foregone now? You have lost the opportunity to earn this interest. This is the argument that CPF uses for making you repay the interest. However, when you monetize or "sell" your flat years from now, you could have made $300,000 in capital gains due to the appreciation in the price of the flat. Therefore, even though you have lost the opportunity to earn 2.5% per annum, you have recovered the lost interest and more through a one time capital gains of $300,000. If you have used your CPF's $200,000 instead, you would still have the gain of $300,000 (of which the original amount you borrowed plus interest) would be put back into your CPF account. Therefore, you should not have to repay the interest to CPF, that would be double counting your gains. Once from the capital gains, and a second time from the interest repayment.

The reason why HDB makes you pay back the interest that you would have received is because they want to match their pension obligations as closely as possible. Its an actuarial nightmare if you don't include the interest back, because CPF has to anticipate their pension disbursements down the road, and at the same time take into account amounts that have been withdraw for flat "purchases", with out having to replace the lost interest. Its just an admin thing for them